All Criminal Underworld

Currently reading:
All Criminal Underworld

That's true. I just want to hear from the others I pinged and see if they still want to do this. Some of them have characters ready.
I have a Boss all lined up. So in about 2 maybe 3 hours I'll set up an OOC then the rp actual.

Well this is not my thread and this belongs to someone else. It just seems right to make a new one and not offend the original creator. I mean unless they want to come back then I guess it would be fine.....I honestly don't know how it would work rule wise for us to use this. Ya know. lol

Right!! Most places have a place for OOCs! I looked but didn't find one! :/

Oh well, the rp actual is up now. Think I'll make an opening post there. Feel free to post you OC there.

Also, I shall post when I return from Vegas. Currently drinking and up in my gambling game. So expect a post sometime tomorrow and me a whole $2 richer.

Hi and hello - I'm not currently looking to join another group thread, I was just being a lurker and popped in to see what was being planned - but if you guys are still in need of a place to put your OOC threads the Casual Discussion Forum is your best friend! It's where most group OOC's go, and stops the request threads being spammed.

Big sorry for interrupting I just thought I'd throw in some help where I could xD
Hope to see where the thread you guys make goes!

Hi and hello - I'm not currently looking to join another group thread, I was just being a lurker and popped in to see what was being planned - but if you guys are still in need of a place to put your OOC threads the Casual Discussion Forum is your best friend! It's where most group OOC's go, and stops the request threads being spammed.

Big sorry for interrupting I just thought I'd throw in some help where I could xD
Hope to see where the thread you guys make goes!
Thank you so much!!! And you are more than fine as you solved our issue. ^_^ Thank you again!!!

Back
Top Bottom