All Criminal Underworld

Currently reading:
All Criminal Underworld

Oh, neat project, is there room for one more?

Name: Ky Merray
Weight: 100.6kg/222lbs
Height: 203cm/6'7"
Race: Chimera
Bio: Ky is the creation of the defunct lich Zelethor Graũswel, originally intended to be the keeper of his creator's phylactery. Unfortunately, Zelethor was killed long before Ky could reach physical maturity despite his rapid mental and physical maturation. Though he is now an adult in terms of physical, mental and emotional maturity, he remains part beast as a result of the process that created him, and lacks in the ways of social and worldly experience. Created with the sole purpose to kill and protect, he was instinctively drawn to the syndicate and took the position of hired muscle.
Personality: Ky has a skewed sense of logic and morality to him, largely due to the fact that he is in equal parts man and monster. Though he can shift forms due to his volatile magical amalgam of DNA, he seldom bothers to do so before devouring whatever prey he was sicced upon, leading to an appearance of a cannibalistic monster, though in truth he is not truly part of any one given race, making cannibalism impossible for him. Likewise, he does not consider people as being of different races, as race is completely irrelevant from his perspective. He can come off aloof, but simply tries not to reveal his social immaturity by keeping verbal interactions to a respectable minimum unless directly spoken to.

So about... 6 silvers and 3 coppers in D&D currency, if we convert the price of a pound of gold in D&D to the price of a pound of gold in USD.

Are we trying to decipher the right amount for a hoe?

Are we trying to decipher the right amount for a hoe?
Well, officially 1 gold is 311$, so using that, knowing 10 silvers is 1 gold, we've got 31,10$ per silver. 6 silver then equals 186.60$. Now, 10 bronze = 1 silver, so those are 3.11$ each. 12.44 = 4 bronze. 186.60$ + 12.44 = 199.04$, which is the highest you can go without going over 200$. By that "price is right" logic (and I'm aware I typo'd 4 to a 3 in the copper amount, sorry about that); 6 silvers and 4 coppers is as close to exact pricing equivalent as we can get for hoe prices. If you want "over 200$", then 6 silvers and 5 coppers.

But then again, an actual gardening hoe in D&D is exhorbitant.

Well, officially 1 gold is 311$, so using that, knowing 10 silvers is 1 gold, we've got 31,10$ per silver. 6 silver then equals 186.60$. Now, 10 bronze = 1 silver, so those are 3.11$ each. 12.44 = 4 bronze. 186.60$ + 12.44 = 199.04$, which is the highest you can go without going over 200$. By that "price is right" logic (and I'm aware I typo'd 4 to a 3 in the copper amount, sorry about that); 6 silvers and 4 coppers is as close to exact pricing equivalent as we can get for hoe prices. If you want "over 200$", then 6 silvers and 5 coppers.

But then again, an actual gardening hoe in D&D is exhorbitant.

I like you.

anyone willing to adopt the thread if the creator has left the building?

I am willing to if no one else is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom