man.of.mirrors

Wandering Poet
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:10 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Victorian/Steampunk/Supernatural Character

This character was a silly creative adaption of Misha I once made to write with a character
from the Victorian period, and it became a favorite of mine. It's so AU and unrealistic that
it's only loosely based on him. This story really has become its own thing.

Name: Dmitri Krushnic
Verse: Supernatural, Steampunk, Fantasy, Victorian, AU
Play-by: Misha Collins

Date of Birth: August 20
Birth Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Currently Living: Traveling Actor
Ethnicity: Russian-American
Zodiac Sign: Le
Marital Status: Single
Children: None
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual - leaning more toward men
Species: Nephilim, Witch
Height: 5'11
Body: Slender
Eye color: Baby blue, crystalline, stormy sea
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Abilities: Gifted in doing magic, spells, telekinesis, dream walking, teleportation, healing, super strength.

There is a lot of mystery around Dmitri's father, who disappeared when Dmitri was thirteen. His father was from Russia, but not much else is known about him. He remembers the day his father took him aside and gave him a strange amulet with a blue stone and an unfamiliar design and symbols. He was told to keep it safe and tell no one about it. Then, his father confessed how much he loved him, his wife, and his other son. And that if something were to happen to him, to know that he loved them all eternally and nothing could ever change that. The following day, his father disappeared.

Some years passed and there was still no trace of Richard. He was labeled as abandoning his family. Rebecca moved on and was wedded again once her husband was presumed dead. Meanwhile, Dmitri didn't believe his dad abandoned them, nor did he believe his father was deceased. Going into the field of acting, he became a traveling stage actor. Searching across America for any trace of his father, and when he could, journeyed to Europe to search there. Always keeping the amulet safe, secret and hidden. Strange things began to happen after he entered his thirties, he began to notice changes within himself. That he wasn't...exactly, human.

Dmitri preferred to stay unmarried due to his line of work, and because he was secretly attracted to men. Something that at the time, was punishable by death or public humiliation and shaming. This sexual orientation brought him to be connected to the underground, where he began to learn more about the amulet and began to piece together more of who, or what, his father had been. Not only was his dad a witch, but he was also a supernatural creature.

Feel free to message if interested!

Last edited:
I retired some characters and am trying out a new one, so this has been updated.

Back
Top Bottom