Either Needed Cyberpunk Sci-Fi

stonehand

Stone Foot
Local time
Today 7:20 PM
[Currently looking for 2 other writers.]

dmitry-sorokin-cyberpunk06-dmitrysorokin.jpg
Image cred.

Hello! I'm Stonehand! I'm actually very new to Inner Sanctum and I probably shouldn't be starting out with a group roleplay, but I'm just so excited with this idea I had! I have roleplayed before, bit it's been awhile, so I might be a little rusty but hey, its a learning process right? :D

Roleplay Info
This roleplay is inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 and centered around the planet of Proto, specifically the region of Concort. You can read some of the worldbuilding information here, which will grow and expand as we roleplay! You can play as a human, robot, or alien, as long as they have that cyberpunk feel and vibe! You must be a part of the lower class in Concort because they are so segregated and there wouldn't be much of a good reason for the characters to meet right off. If you have a character you really want to be high class and have a good idea on how to incorporate them in the beginning that makes sense to the setting, please feel free to make that suggestion and we can discuss!

Length
I prefer long-sh paragraphs, minimum size of the above paragraph and 2 at the minimum. You can make long, multi-paragraph posts but make sure it isn't full of fluff. Descriptions and immersive writing is of course necessary, but describing every little pore on a character's face is not (silly example I know lol).

Grammar and Spelling
Grammar and spelling mistakes will happen, and that's ok! Nobody is perfect! Just make sure you check over your work before posting and you'll be golden!
Please also make sure you're putting dialogue on a separate line.
The two friends walked up to eachother.

"Hi!" said Bob.

"Hello!" said Steve.

They stared awkwardly at each other for a few minutes. The End.

OOC
OOC is also ok as long as it's with (( or something and is clearly separate from the story section.

Sexual Content
There are sexual themes to the cyberpunk theme, and romantic relationships with NPCs is fine, but nothing extremely explicit. (ie: describing in broad terms the activities of other NPCs and setting of a strip club is fine, but not going into detail about what that booty looks like lol). Basically, sexual content only if it applies to the worldbuilding and storytelling, not just because. Here's another good example of what I mean by broad terms.
The sex club was packed with people, a woman was making out with a man near the door. > It's okay to say what their doing, but you're not going into explicit detail.

Violence
Its a gritty world, light gore and blood is fine, but don't make me throw up lol!

EDIT: Basically, the roleplay will be in Poe's Corner!

My Personal Limits

I'm not very comfortable with being a part of sexual roleplay between myself and another roleplayer, so please forgive me in opting out of that. I'm okay with romance though as long as it doesn't get super explicit and not too in-depth. (Like stated before, saying there was a kiss is fine but not going into close detail.) If there's any sex, just please fade to black.

Replying Times
Even during a pandemic, people are busy. Write when you can, I'm pretty relaxed and I'll understand if you need a day or two before your next reply. I can't guarantee I'll be able to write back and forth even within an hour or more, because it all depends on my schedule. I'll still do my best to check in and write when I can! So please, no pressure if you forgot to check a day with your busy schedule! We just having fun! :)

Replying Order
I think it's important we keep it in the correct timeline, and to avoid confusion, we can create a sort of revolving list. Ex: Person A goes first, Person B goes second, Person C is third, and then Person A goes again and so forth. If you have another suggestion on how to make this work let me know! I think whoever replies first and applies to the roleplay will get 2nd slot, and next will get 3rd slot for fairness.

Character Sheet Template
*please find a image that suits the general idea of your character from pintrest or google, etc. if you have your own drawing thats cool too!
Species:
Personality:
Arc (optional but recommended) (see my character for example):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Equipment (weapons or any other props you want for your character):
Life (before the events of the roleplay):

I'm still trying to form an idea on a scene to start with, so if you have any ideas for that please let me know that as well!

I'm excited to build an epic world and story with you! ^-^

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm totally interested in this. I don't know a whole lot about the Cyberpunk series or universe, but it has always seemed super cool to me - and I'm totally willing to do a little reading so I can learn about it. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! I'm interested too, I love Cyberpunk stuff, is this still happening? Cause I noticed it's been a while since it was posted!

Back
Top Bottom