Currently reading:
FxF CYOA RP, gonna have a few various prompts

Jonin29

Serf
Local time
Today 1:08 PM
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?: Hi! I'm someone (You can call me Jonin for ease of reference). I've been writing for about 6-7 years and I'm into a few genre like fantasy, Sci-Fi, fandoms, etc.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?: I try for a paragraph or 2, and I usually try to respond as soon as possibly.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?: Vague description, and I will ask for changes if we get anywhere near Doom levels of violence.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?: I'd prefer to discuss that in private messages..

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up): I write for a few, please ask if interested :)

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?: I have a few, though I don't know if there's links allowed here.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?: Not necessarily Detailed, but I have like 8, 9 plots in mind.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread): Not necessarily

Any additional notes you want to add?: I ask you try to match (or maybe surpass, if you're feeling it) my literacy since that way, I can give us both material to work with. Also, Please be understanding that I have Autism, Depression, and a few other mental issues that might make me weird or difficult to communicate with.

Back
Top Bottom