Group RP D&D Style Fantasy RP

Currently reading:
Group RP D&D Style Fantasy RP

Local time
Today 3:04 PM
I'm looking for a group of people to RP a fantasy world in the style of the game play of Dungeons & Dragons without all the dice rolling and math.
I would love to create a campaign of various characters of different races, classes, ages, abilities and unique story lines including their alignment.
It is preferred you stick to the Edition 5E of the game but I am lenient with various races or classes that may not already be in the format - I encourage freedom with character types and abilities as long as it isn't OP or Mary-sue.

The story line for this particular campaign will change as the story goes on and RPers are encouraged to keep the story going on their own but for a starting point, I would like the aim of the group to all come together to riot a Gnome king's evil reign and take down his kingdom so the world can live in harmony again, his army contains strong Goliath's which attempt to take you down on the way - however, the Gnome king is cursed and the group must find a way to kill him off or get rid of him without releasing his cursed soul to the world and cause dread.

The only rules I ask is that people attempt to reply as much as possible, if people are inactive for more than 2 weeks without a heads up, they will be removed from the roleplay and other people will be asked to join or we will continue without you.
I also don't mind for NSFW content such as sex as long as it isn't the only thing in the story, if you want your character to have relations with an NPC or another roleplayer - feel free

May I ask for clarity on replying as much as possible?

What sort of posting speed are you wanting, because there's a pretty big difference between multiple daily posts and getting dropped after 2weeks.

Back
Top Bottom