Currently reading:
All Dai's Request Thread - A Fable for the Ages [OPEN]

DaiYouSix

Shogun
Local time
Today 6:20 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
!-IMPORTANT-! : I will updated my pairings and plots as I go, so I will regularly make changes to the bottom of this post. Please check in!

AUTO-BIOGRAPHY
---INTRO---: Hello! I'm DaiYouSix. You can call me Dai, Six, whatever you'd prefer really. I'm 26, He/Him, and I've been writing on and off for about 15 years on a VERY casual basis. I RP'd very briefly back in 2013-2015 but fell out of it once I started college. I'm now looking to explore and develop new stories, worlds, and characters with like-minded people! I'm still VERY new to RP and developing a story in collaboration with someone else, but I am more than willing to meet you half-way and adapt to your writing style and preferences! I just enjoy creating these things in any capacity.

---Interests---: I love to worldbuild! Places, countries, religions, governments, all of the good stuff! I love to plot out the world that our characters will inhabit and interact with, and I tend to go all in on crafting every little detail I can. Not that all of them have to be used though! It's just my preferred pastime, so I do it of my own volition with very little obligation on your part.

I love having a cast of characters! introducing new and interesting characters adds to the world we create, so id appreciate it if you were at least open to having multiple regular characters! Because of this, I am obviously more than happy to double or even take charge of most NPCs or vice versa if you'd like.

In addition, I usually will create a google doc or some type of document keeping track of characters, places, plot points, etc because I can be very forgetful and I might misremember certain things or completely forget them altogether. It's also because I enjoy introducing a lot of elements and characters to a world so, spread out over a couple of different RPs, it might get a little hectic to remember.

---OOC---: I enjoy OOC discussion and getting to know my partner on a friendly basis. I feel that it lends itself well to better synergy and a more engaging story when I know what my partner is like and what their preferences are. That being said, I don't require it at all. If you'd prefer to keep OOC discussion "professional" so to speak, I'd be more than happy to oblige as well!

SCHEDULE
---LENGTH AND STYLE---: My replies can vary between two to three lines and three to four paragraphs on average, but they can definitely inflate to match yours if you like to write more enmass. I generally try to avoid one-sentence/single-line responses, but as long as you are willing to carry the plot forward with me, I'm sure I can make any length work. On average I try to get 100-250 words on the low end and 300-700 on the average, but reply length will vary depending on how much you give to work with and how free-wheeling you're willing to let me be. I usually write third-person and past tense, and I generally don't do anything else unless the story or plot is really worth it.

---SCHEDULE---: I try my absolute best to get one response a day at the very least, and this will be my average. On days off, if we catch each other in our free time, I can write back and forth but that's not always a guarantee. My longest response time will be 3 days. Any longer than that and I will be sure to let you know in advance!

I don't require you to match my schedule. The very minimum I would request is once a week since I know everyone has other things going on, but I'm willing to wait for as long as you need as long as I have an idea of where you're at. I don't need an estimated response date or length or anything, just letting me know you're a little busy right now is enough
:)

THE EXCITING STUFF
---TOLERANCE---: Gore - Absolutely fine. I'm okay with any level of gore as long as it's not "Gore for the sake of Gore" or excessive amounts of it. I enjoy writing action in a variety of settings so it kind of comes with the territory. Hard no if it's for any fetishization.

Sexual Content - I don't generally write smut or sexual content. I am okay with writing it, but I am not at all experienced. I would rely pretty heavily on you to lead and I would more or less just follow. I prefer to fade to black and I don't generally feel the need to try to push the story to sex. I don't personally think describing everything happening during a sexual encounter is necessary for the plot, but it's not a hill I'm willing to die on lol so if you enjoy it and the story goes there, I'll work with you on it. Just be patient and understanding with me, it's a little awkward for me since it's an area I'm not familiar with writing in.

On the off-chance it does go there, I have these. Please be advised, I'm pretty boring with my tastes. I'm definitely not adventurous when it comes to smut and I'm not really willing to go that far outside of my comfort zone. If you do have something you want to try, please let me know! The worst I can do is say no lol:
Domination
Vanilla
Fingering
Oral (Giving)
Voyeurism (Circumstantial)
Futa (VERY Circumstantial)
Clothed
Choking
Free-Use
Blindfolded
Gentle
Aftercare
Non-Consensual
Bathroomplay
Hard BDSM
Cuckold
Pretty much anything else for the most part

PAIRINGS, PLOTS, AND FANDOMS

Please note that all plots as listed are up to complete modification or even combining elements of each. I have left most plots ambiguous on purpose to allow freedom of exploration and expression; to allow you to do what you'd like if you're interested. If any of my interests line up with yours, I'd love for you to pitch your own plots or pairings that you'd be interested in pursuing if you wish! I will also add or remove plots and pairings if I am no longer interested in pursing it or if they have been claimed.

pixai-1699980125874403919-3.png
Lost Constellations
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

In the distant future, Humanity, having abandoned Earth and its solar system half a millennia ago, finds itself embroiled in a relentless war of survival against extraterrestrial forces. Char A, captain of a human spaceship, is on the losing side of a battle, facing overwhelming odds. They are forced to retreat but as their crew is readying to jump, their systems are damaged, sending them to a system far away: the Sol System. Stranded without fuel or working navigation systems, the crew is forced to land on the only planet capable of supporting life: Earth. Char B is part of the human population that was left behind. On an Earth flourishing with nature and a resilient ecosystem reclaiming its territory, the sea level has risen dramatically, reshaping the planet's geography. land is scarce, forcing many of humanity's remnants to live either on islands or on large, primitive ship fleets. Char A is part of an expedition force to scan for potential outpost locations when Char B stumbles upon them scavenging for food and supplies.

pixai-1700573603760097935-1.png
Repentant Nexus
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Many lifetimes ago, Humanity was erased from the face of the Earth by it's own creation; Sentient, human-like Androids that saw humanity as the single most destructive existence. After a brutal 100-year conflict, the last of the humans had seemingly been exterminated; hunted to extinction by the machinations it created. Androids now rule the world, living in pristine, technologically advanced cities surrounded by desolate and arid wildernesses; an echo of conflicts past. With no food necessary for life, Androids have walled themselves up in their cities, living the lives previously only afforded to their former employers and owners. Char A is a Hunter; An Android created to ensure Humanity's demise. On a routine patrol through a mountain range, Char A stumbles upon a small human village; where Char B is the leader.
pixai-1699980629960528884-3.png
On The Heels of Giants
★・・・・・・★

The year is 2030. Humanity has been in a desperate war for survival against The Sovereign, a hive-like species that consumes all its in path. Most modern nations have either collapsed or went into hiding, with the few remaining specks of civilization fortified to the teeth in Fortress Cities dotted throughout the globe. The war has been at a standstill for over a decade, with neither side gaining ground. that is, until the entire South American continent goes dark practically overnight.

Lots of different ways to go with this so no set characters or roles. Just the world set for us to play around in.

pixai-1699981729041153198-1.png
Operation: Isekai
╚══════════╝

[I'm not even gonna lie, i ripped this straight from GATE] Char A is a soldier taking part in a military operation when suddenly, a massive storm forces their helicopter to land in a dense forest, surrounded in fog (or something like that i didnt really work this part out that well yet lol). The crew of the helicopter is forced to camp out overnight, awakening to a clear and chilly morning. The helicopter is inoperable, so Char A and their squad slowly investigate their surroundings, realizing that they are in a completely different world. Magic, knights, dragons, the works. Char B is a native inhabitant of this world.

[This Section is widely undefined and barebones; we can develop the story and plot together!]
pixai-1699978904745027474-3.png
Handsome Man Pretty Lady Slice of Life Restaurant IDK I'm sorry I have no idea what Title This Should Have

Char A is a regular at a particular restaurant. So much so that the staff there has their order queued as soon as they walk in. That is until one day, Char B is hired as new staff. Tension? Romance? All of the above??

pixai-1699977932871270259-1.png
Last of the Bookhicans
Char A is a bookstore owner, one of the last non-chain, non-corporate stores in the area. Char B is a new patron. Mostly Slice of Life and Romance, Slight Age gap.

Lots of other possible plot ideas! Let me know what you have in mind!
pixai-1703232992727070402-1.png
A Godly Revival
╘══════════╛

Plot in Development

(Young) Office Worker x College Student
Reclusive Author x Extroverted Fan
Alchemist x Knight
Captured Prince/Princess x Enemy Knight/General/Noble
Adventurer x Guiding Deity

---Fandoms---: I don't generally do fandoms, as I'm not well-versed enough in any one setting or story to be competent enough to seemingly match you. I have general knowledge in a lot of fandoms and series, but I don't feel confident in inhabiting a world that you most likely know much more about than I do. It would not be fair to you, as I would also not be able to meet your own level of excitement and passion.

If any of this peaked your interest or if you think I would be a good fit for your plot or pairing, please don't be afraid to PM me at any time! Thanks for reading what should have been 500 words but very quickly turned into 1900 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom