All Dance in the Moonlight With Me?

Currently reading:
All Dance in the Moonlight With Me?

Local time
Today 9:23 PM
Pronouns
She/They
I have been doing written role play for about twelve years now, it's one of my favorite pastimes. I love creating stories with others and making friends. I enjoy writing all sorts of stories but my favorites are slow-burn romances. I consider my skill level to be between semi-lit and literate, depending on my muse.

At A Glance
Here are my stats and availability at a glance.

I'll Play::. Generally only female characters.
I'll Play With::. Any Partners
My Post Length::. Anywhere from one to six paragraphs. Average of Two.
Post Frequency::. Unreliable. Typically within 5-7 days. Upwards of two weeks. I'm a full time student and SAHP.
Availability for New Games::. POSSIBLY CONSIDERING New Games

I have a Google Doc that goes deeper into all of my ons, offs, current games, and more. Feel Free to Refer to it for more ideas. I have a LOT of RP idea on there, I'll only post my most craved here.

Google Doc

Plots and Cravings
Here are the plots that I have thought up and the ones I am reeling craving. I will post all my plot ideas here but I may not be as interested in some at the moment.

CRAVING IN GENERAL: Opposites attract romance with a bit of action and angst, slow-burn romance.

Most Craved
These are my most desired plots at the moment.

Fleeting Embers
In a world of monsters and magic, good and evil, a difficult choice is to be made. A young maiden who the prince has come to fancy finds herself in the middle. A battle against a dragon leaves the Prince with a choice between the woman he loves and the people of his village. If he slays the dragon to save his village, the maiden will be put into an endless sleep. A curse that was placed on her by an evil witch. He chooses to save his village with a promise to find a way to wake the maiden.

Meanwhile, a young warlock who had been opposing the Prince for sometime, finds the Prince foolish. Soon to realize that he had begun to fall for the maiden as well, he falls to her side when the spell overcomes her. He soon realizes that the Prince only cared about being a hero, to save the world. The warlock would burn the world to save her.

[Seeking the Warlock, potentially could play Prince as well. Fantasy based.]

Immortal Desires
A woman has found herself crossing paths with a Demi-God. He is cunning and charismatic but seems to be no match for the fiery bartender. She has put up with drunkards and pompous rich men for years, this Demi-God would be no different. However, their meeting puts her into a line of danger that she never asked for. The Demi-God can't get the girl out of his mind and would do anything to protect her, even if she is apprehensive about his help.

[Seeking the Demi-God, Modern Fantasy, Slow Burn, Action]

Last edited:
Updated my Google Doc, Also added a new story line to "Most Craved". I am TENATIVELY looking at considering new games. Please note my response times can be slower due to me being in school full time.

I am open to doing a new game! Feel free to check my google doc for all my original plot ideas or we can work on something new all together!

I have updated my full google doc and have added three new potential plots to my "Most Craved" if any of those interest anyone, otherwise you can check my doc for all of my plot ideas or bring up some ideas of your own. I am open to take on one or two more 1x1 RPs

A few stories have finished up so I am looking for another partner or two. I have updated my google doc and adjusted my 'Cravings'. Don't feel you HAVE to fit into one of my plots, i am open to talk out entirely new ideas as well!

Still open to another partner or two; New Plot on my cravings or check out my Google Doc for all ideas and information!

Fleeting Embers

In a world of monsters and magic, good and evil, a difficult choice is to be made. A young maiden who the prince has come to fancy finds herself in the middle. A battle against a dragon leaves the Prince with a choice between the woman he loves and the people of his village. If he slays the dragon to save his village, the maiden will be put into an endless sleep. A curse that was placed on her by an evil witch. He chooses to save his village with a promise to find a way to wake the maiden.

Meanwhile, a young warlock who had been opposing the Prince for sometime, finds the Prince foolish. Soon to realize that he had begun to fall for the maiden as well, he falls to her side when the spell overcomes her. He soon realizes that the Prince only cared about being a hero, to save the world. The warlock would burn the world to save her.

[Seeking the Warlock, potentially could play Prince as well. Fantasy based.]

Updated my doc, and now have a new plot idea added!

Immortal Desires
A woman has found herself crossing paths with a Demi-God. He is cunning and charismatic but seems to be no match for the fiery bartender. She has put up with drunkards and pompous rich men for years, this Demi-God would be no different. However, their meeting puts her into a line of danger that she never asked for. The Demi-God can't get the girl out of his mind and would do anything to protect her, even if she is apprehensive about his help.

[Seeking the Demi-God, Modern Fantasy, Slow Burn, Action]

Back
Top Bottom