Unspecified Dark Fantasy and romance!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Dark Fantasy and romance!

Ramuha

Forger of tall tales!
Local time
Today 9:52 AM
Hello I am Ramuha, I am fairly new to this site but have been role playing and writing stories since I was a child. So I hope we can forge some good ones together!

I do not have a word requarment or anything like that but I do like detail. that being said sometimes the story needs shorter back and forth conversations then miles of fluff. Also I do not have a gender requarment male female or whatever identity you choose does not bother me at all. I normally play a male but can do a female

I have a few plots in mind. Mostly fantasy, dark fantasy, and romance. I am open to hear your plots as well if you wish to rp/ write with me

My views on smut and the like are only to do it if it helps the story progress or helps two or more characters grow and develop. That being said I'm not a prude and if it is a romance that requires more intimate connections to happen often, I am not afraid or reluctant to write it or explore it.

If you would like to discuss my plots or your own, just message me anytime. I'm allways willing to talk and discuss pretty much anything.

Back
Top Bottom