MxF Dark themes full of passion- come and play with me..

Currently reading:
MxF Dark themes full of passion- come and play with me..

Marattt

Baron
Local time
Today 7:43 PM
Pronouns
Him
Hi everyone!

Welcome to my request thread!

You will see below a list of plots/ideas I would be interested in trying out.
What is important to know, is that I'm very flexible, and happy to change and adapt my RP, to make sure they feet in with my partners expectations.

I like smut, as much as everyone, but I do want a nice story and interesting characters to go with it.

I can reply 3-4 days a week, sometimes even more often.

If you do have any questions, want to discuss details, or suggestions, please DM me.

Plot ideas I'm looking partners for (all of them can be changed to better suite my writing partners:

1) I had an idea set in midivel England.
I'm the young king, just got in power, in the middle of power straggle, with my brothers and uncles trying to get me killed to take my throne.
You are young servant working in my castle.
One day, in the middle of night, you hear weird noise coming out of my bedroom.
You walk in, to see me being strangled to death during massage by a female masseuse.
You have no time, and risking your life, you save me from inevitable death, strangling my female assassin during a fight.
You save my life, and our story begins.
Now, your life is at as much risk as mine, and only way out of this is for me to win.

You start to help me to win the fight against my 2 brothers and uncle.
It's our secret, you become my secret weapon, my seductive assassin, who one by one helps me to kill my rivals, to stay in power and save your life.
We do grow fond of each other, romantic relationship growing.
From a servant and lover, you become something more

2) Basement beauty

An Italian mafia in a war with other gangs for control decide to recruit a new killer, a killer not one person expects to be so dangerous.

They pick out of orphanage several nice looking 18 year old girls, and to test the for their ticket in life they task them with a killing job.

Only your character managed to complete the task, but your ticket to new life is not what you actually expect.

You get trained , and looked after, but you actually live most of your life to begin with in a basement, becoming a slave girl of the head of mafia.

From time to time, when needed, they let you out to do the killings.

All you have is the time in bed with your master to try to change his mind and become something more for him...

3) wrong time..wrong person.
This a story about a female who accidentally gets herself in to an Italian mafia affairs...
Yc is a teacher, who is hosting international students who are learning English to make some money
Your new student is young and nice looking italian boy around 19.
He is all sweat and nice, until one day you catch him sniffing your panties.
You get so angry and disgusted that you end up strangling him to death and manage to cover it up..

Once you kill the boy and move on, you have a guy coming to your house one day, in expensive suite, italian looking.

What you realise quickly, that the boy you smothered was young member of italian gang, sent to learn how to speak English.

Who you have in front of you is head of mafia he belonged to..

You freak out and do try to asphyxiate the man, almost killing him, but he manages to escape death last second.

He gets really angry with you and punishes you sexualy...yoy get yourself f... punished pretty hard.

But instead of strangling you to death for what you did, he decided he actually likes you and he can use you.

He likes your body and wants to use you for pleasure as his pet, and he likes how good you are in asphyxiation, so being in the middle of a gang war, he needs a pretty but deadly female killer who can help out to take down high level gang members from other mafia, while using no weapon or poison to kill....

As things go along, you might start developing even feelings for each other...

4) Naughty Step sister..

You and your 2 brothers lose in a terrible car accident your step parents, you are only one who was adopted, and you parents are very wealthy.

You don't like much either of your step brothers, and don't know much about them.

One of them sweet, geeky, but a little pervy guy, but other one, is lot more mature and mysterious.

As you find out, your parents will had only a very small part of their money to be inherited by you, with most of it going to your brothers.

You absolutely hate this outcome, and decide to take the matters in to your own hands:
you decide to try to kill both of your step brothers, so you inherit all the money.

You manage to get under the skin, seduce and asphyxiate during sex the geeky one (it could be also death from a heart attack during sex or being smothered) , making a clean job.

However, when trying the same with the mysterious step brother, you can't pull it off, and get caught - he actually shows you a video footage of you killing his younger brother.
Yet he is not that angry about it, and starts to black mail you, as he thinks you can become very helpful to him.

He wants you not only to be his little toy girl, but also, be his secret weapon.

As you find out, he is actually heading up a growing mafia clan, that is quickly taking over the country.
What he needs, is a hot, yet deadly female killer who can kill some of his enemies from other gangs, using no guns, seduce and asphyxiate them.

You have no choice, and have to agree to both....
As times passes, this initial arrangement based on black mail developed to something more, with you and your step brothers start having feelings for each other.

5) Woman's world - Man are used only for children and for pleasure.
Each woman can own only 1 man, and has complete control over him.
In situations when woman are not satisfied with their man, with their performance in bed, or find them being perverted, looking at other woman, etc, they can bring the man to a special female doctors.
You would be playing the role of the female doctor, who has to examine the man and decide if they have any hope and chance to be fixed, improved - in this case she can take the man to her specially equipped house for treatment or, she can chose to execute the man, giving him some options of how he will go.

The story would go around a doctor falling in love with one of the man who have been brought to her for medical care.
The owner of the man is very important lady in the society..

As she takes him (main character for treatment, she starts to like him to much, and the slave totally takes over, dominating her in every shape and form - and she absolutely loves it. despite living in society dominated by woman)...
She has to watch out not to get caught, but also how to try to keep this man, that belongs to someone's so important...

6) Deadly ex wife - female in her late 30's escapes her husband - who turns out to be an absolute monster, truly dangerous man with crazy fetishes, yet incredibly powerful.
She settles in a small town, trying to build her new life, when several years later, he finds her, not taking no for an answer, wanting her back. She has no choice than try to end his life, using all his weaknesses, while trying to protect her and her child's life.
5) Life of an assassin - you get approached by a secret female society that are specialized in killing horrible abusive man and husbands, who have escaped justice. You get train and engage in different type of situations and missions, killing really terrible people, untill you meet one, who you really like.

All of the the above can be adapted, changed to suite my partners interests and ideas.

Let me know if any of interest.

Love
Anthony.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928_163211.jpg
    Screenshot_20220928_163211.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello

Here is the plot idea I would like to try:

Deadly trophy wife

You are beautiful, woman in your late 20's, married to a very rich man.

Your husband is a shareholder and Top manager in big privately owned company. He has other 2 companions who own third of company each, together with uoir husband.

Your husband is in early 50's, and always busy, either working or playing golf.

You are a perfect trophy wife, your job is to look sexy, give him world class sex, and be next to him in all the dinners and Awards.

You are ex nurse, who became a big yoga fan, and spend most of your time looking after your body, exercising or shopping new clothes, underwear or sex toys to keep your husband happy.

It all changes, when you get seduced by your new yoga instructor and dominated in bed the same day.

Several days later, one of yoir husbands campagions who co-own company comes to your house when you are alone.

He black mails you with sex tape, asking to do something that would be a win win.

Kill your husband, and get really rich, and sell them his shares in the company.

Being ex nurse, and knowing all his secrets, it's not very hard for you to suffocate your husband, leaving no trace, making it look like an accident.

But instead of selling the shares of your husband, you decide to take control, can you seduce and kill other 2 share holders, so the company belongs to you??
And you can decide what to do with the money?

You will see below rest of plots/ideas I would be interested in trying out.
What is important to know, is that I'm very flexible, and happy to change and adapt my RP, to make sure they feet in with my partners expectations.

Hey all, New plot idea, I'm really craving to do:
You marry a handsome young man, who is incredibly wealthy, successful and sweet.

But once you start living together, he turns out to be completely different person.

He is only wealthy because of his father's money, burning out his savings by launching and failing in every business he starts.

Of course, he never blames himself, it's always others fault, it's hid fathers fault for not giving him enough money.

He is not that sweet or charming either, incredibly selfish and abusive, drug addict who only cares about himself.

This includes their sex life, never able to last long enough for her to come, never making sure her needs are met, obsessed with his panty fetish, making every sexy intercour about his fetish.
He has some serious heart problems, he didn't even bother telling her before.
Spending more time partying and doing cocs than actually working or spending time with his family.

She knows he is cheating on her all the time, but him not being around much, pushes her father in law to visit her more and more, to make sure she is completely abandoned.

That's how she gets to know his father better.

Hid father on the other hand is a very successful business man who lost his wife when their son was young I'd ready to give everything for his family.

He is top manager in huge privately owned company, who is fighting his business partners to keep in power and keep his company, and his son asking for more money could finish it all.

Father is tall, really tall, really handsome, and seems to really care about his daughter in law.

As they spend more and more time together, your character seems to fall in law with father in law.

If only he had someone next to him, who could support and help him to keep his company .

On other hand, one of the nights, when her husband comes home drank and angry, he confesses wanting to kill his own father to take all his Money.

Your character is sweet, petite woman, who is nurse by profession.

She realises that her husband might kill his own father for money.

If only there was a way for her husband to die, before he does any more damage, she could imagine being perfectly happy with her father in law . She could be the person he needs to support him to win his corporate battles and be happy as he deserves.

Being a nurse, knowing about his obsession with panties fetish, where his husband constantly asks her on his face, and knowing about hid heart problems.

Could she do the right thing?
Could she face sithim I'm something air tight to smother him or and fuck him to heart attack, making it look like death from natural causes.

She would save her father in law, save the world from a perverted sick fuck and make the man she actually has feelings for happy?
Could a professional nurse pull this off?
Would she keep a secret from the father?

Could her skills also help him in his corporate wars to get rid of competition?

Back
Top Bottom