Unspecified Darkest Minds Wanted

Currently reading:
Unspecified Darkest Minds Wanted

PsychoticBeauty

Tasteless
Local time
Today 2:05 PM
Hello all! I want to thank you for taking a look at my thread and get a couple things out of the way.

ABOUT ME
So I've been writing on and off for about the past 4 or 5 years now. I try my best to make an interesting and captivating reply, but there's only so much people give you to work with sometimes and it can't be done. I would say my average reply is anywhere between 3-5 paragraphs at about 4 to 5 sentences each. Now that is not guaranteed as there are a lot of things that go into that. If I'm slammed busy and you want a reply ASAP then it will probably only be a couple paragraphs long. I tend to write on different devices as well so sometimes it get's a little hard to judge the length if I'm using my phone or something. Tell me all your darkest desires and secrets, I would absolutely love to get to know that beautiful mind of yours.

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU
I would prefer your replies reflect mine as I like to feel like we're both putting equal work in. It makes it a bit more exciting and less demanding. I am pretty decent at reading through typos and grammar errors but I think everyone can appreciate those being kept to a minimum. All I really ask is that you please don't reply with text chat. I mean do you really walk around every day and ask people "wyd" in reality? I hope not. If you do then go for it just please do it elsewhere. I love seeing how nasty a humans mind can get. Tell me how it is for you, tell me what you like to see and what you don't like to see. I'm sure we can create our own little twisted world fairly easily.

CRAVING
Blackmail
Gaslighting
Impact Play
Stockholm Syndrome?
Gun play
Knife play
Lowkey have a God complex
More upon request

NO NOS
Scat or any kind of bathroom play
Vomit
Unrealistic dick size, tit size, and ass size
Excessive amounts of cum
That's all I can think of right now, feel free to ask if you're not sure. If something comes up and I don't like it I will let you know.

IDEAS
Angel X Demon
Student X Teacher
Boss X Employee
Crime lord son/daughter X Innocent guy/girl
*Celebrity X Fan*
*Kidnapper X Victim*

I have ideas for the ones in stars. Please PM me instead of commenting in here.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom