MxF Darkonus's search for a rp partner

Currently reading:
MxF Darkonus's search for a rp partner

Darkonus

Serf
Local time
Today 7:26 AM
Hello, uh, I'm darkonus and I'm searching for a long term rp partner who I can role play with multiple ideas. I have a few ideas jotted down but i can roll with plotting new ideas. Down below I have two major plotlines that I thought up since joining, and if you don't like either, we can come job with something.

1. The Tale of Darkonus, A Half Demon Story - this took inspiration from my first rp during my days of cringe and edited the content into a fleshed out plot. Darkonus is a half demon who was born in the Land of Faeris, a mystical land that was a place where human and myth could live together in harmony. He grew up with parents who were separated from Each other because of their morality. Tyra, Dark's mother, was a kind hearted elf who had overseen architecture and development. She wasn't of noble birth, and she was not very interested in romance until she met Dark's father, Kaizon. Kaizon was a cruel demon who had rank in the army of the damned, which during his youth days, had invaded the Land of Faeris. The pairing of such two shouldn't had happened, but it did. Darkonus was brought into The world and once he was born, the parents split and wanted dominance in how he was to be raises. His mother, who had him 5 days a week, taught him the virtues and how to be a respectable citizen, while his father had shown him the ways of the demon, and how to instill fear into the enemy. As a child, Darkonus was picked on from the normal children he attended school with because he was so different, and when he graduated, he shook everyone else away. Now that Faeris is in a state of disorder, Darkonus went off in his Vaelo(a two seated muscle car that is powered by magic and can drive across water.) And began a search for himself. What will happen in Dark's travels? Only one way to find out.

2. Land of Dazus- this is a more free flow role play that is set during the days of a country I'm it's formation steps, here the main focus of the plot is to tell stories to determine the history of the land, and once the state of country is established and it's history determined, to set out into the rp to do things from save the Land to destroying it.

Side note, I am not as detailed as some of the people here, but I'm trying my best

Back
Top Bottom