All Demon Broken Promise

Currently reading:
All Demon Broken Promise

@Saiga @EldridSmith @Sanity43217 @TinyEldritchmonster @Brooks @TMITM @Ai-in Ayan
Apologies for the silence for a while everyone. Just pinging everyone to check, if you're all still interested. Since it appears we have enough for the four leaders...although we do not have the Ash Wolves yet...at the very least, the demon leaders are filled.

@TheNapQueen
Also, just checking were you interested after getting your questions answered? Orr...

@Saiga @EldridSmith @Sanity43217 @TinyEldritchmonster @Brooks @TMITM @Ai-in Ayan
Apologies for the silence for a while everyone. Just pinging everyone to check, if you're all still interested. Since it appears we have enough for the four leaders...although we do not have the Ash Wolves yet...at the very least, the demon leaders are filled.

@TheNapQueen
Also, just checking were you interested after getting your questions answered? Orr...
Ok fineeee I'll be an AssWolf!

I kid! I kid! I'll take second commander role in the Ash Wolves!

Rummaging through the threads on STC like a raccoon in a dumpster to find the character sheets.
Good memories there~

@happydeath I mean I'm still interested but I don't know how I feel about how many abilities one can have. I read that one of your characters can/has:

1. Super strength endurance and speed.
2. Begins adapting to every fighting style mentally and physically.
3. If the sky is cloudless, they can see the entire city at real time.
4. Controls plants as long as they are on ground level
5. Can control vibrations capable of collapsing ones skeleton .
6. Can control fire and ice.
7. Kinetic energy control.
8. Can eradicate half the city with the summoning of a large forest.

Is this still cannon?

@TheNapQueen
So demons in particular can have up to four abilities. Leaders specifically must have 1 extra ability aside from that...that directly point out how they are the leader of their specific clan. (Example; the forest thing is the 1 ability that connects with the black rose as the rose is a flower....like earth based...so his clan ability was be directly related with something that connects with earth.)

There are also passive abilities that people can also have...and there isn't really a limit to that as long as you're fair enough with it to know that you shouldn't go crazy with it and have like 10 different ones.

So to connect with the ones you questioned above.

1. Super strength endurance and speed. - Passive. Pretty much all demons would have this anyway...least most if not all demons.

2. Begins adapting to every fighting style mentally and physically. - Passive.

3. If the sky is cloudless, they can see the entire city at real time. - Passive...Technically? He requires to close one eye to do so.

4. Controls plants as long as they are on ground level. - Active 1.

5. Can control vibrations capable of collapsing ones skeleton . - Active 2.

6. Can control fire and ice. - Active 3.

7. Kinetic energy control. - Active 4.

8. Can eradicate half the city with the summoning of a large forest. - Clan ability. It does not destroy the city, moreover grows trees and a plants to form an entire forest within the city yess...but doesn't destroy the whole thing. If it says so, it is meant to be edited in a future version.

These abilities above are not always canon as I tend to change the character at times. Probably some of them will remain, but yeah.

@happydeath I understand. No offense to your RP style or anything but I don't think this particular RP is for me. Sorry, maybe I'll catch you in the next one.

@happydeath I mean I'm still interested but I don't know how I feel about how many abilities one can have. I read that one of your characters can/has:

1. Super strength endurance and speed.
2. Begins adapting to every fighting style mentally and physically.
3. If the sky is cloudless, they can see the entire city at real time.
4. Controls plants as long as they are on ground level
5. Can control vibrations capable of collapsing ones skeleton .
6. Can control fire and ice.
7. Kinetic energy control.
8. Can eradicate half the city with the summoning of a large forest.

Is this still cannon?
A lot of those sound OP...

I am still interested... however, I have to agree with the others. I am hesitant about the sheer amount of power that demons can have, especially clan leaders. Also, in conversation about this rp, a friend of mine was confused about how humans are able to stand a chance. Would it be through sheer numbers?

All of this is to say, I truly like the premise of DBP but think there could be some improvements. Possibly some power limitation, to start. With a little tweaking, we could forge a long-lasting roleplay.

I am still interested... however, I have to agree with the others. I am hesitant about the sheer amount of power that demons can have, especially clan leaders. Also, in conversation about this rp, a friend of mine was confused about how humans are able to stand a chance. Would it be through sheer numbers?

All of this is to say, I truly like the premise of DBP but think there could be some improvements. Possibly some power limitation, to start. With a little tweaking, we could forge a long-lasting roleplay.
Yes and no. It wasn't specifically stated in the lore, but my guess would be that humans were a lot more technologically advanced than demons were, although demons were more skilled in magic. Of course, there would be way less demons, because demons lived exactly a hundred times longer than humans, and would take longer to be able to reproduce, resulting in the demon population to be way lower than the human population, from ~ a few hundred thousand demons to ~ a few billion humans.
Hence why there's only one demon city, and a few hundred/thousand human ones.
Plus... in the other rp of this, humans had figured out that they could take parts of demons and graft them onto themselves, giving them a demonic augmentation - giving them one active magical ability and as many passive ones as you desire.
Plus - the humans had given the demons a lot of trouble in the early days, basically forcing most of them into somewhere secret, and the barrier was needed, so it seems that it's actually the humans who have the advantage in this case.

Back
Top Bottom