Currently reading:
MxF Demons and Damsels

Degusaurusrex

Harbinger / Degpai
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:25 PM
wl-op-26s.jpg

I'll try to make this simple from the start so those of you peering into the abyss can decide if you want to keep going or turn back. I'm looking for low smut stories, favoring demons and/or damsel themes with some drama and violence. I also adore a buildup to fluff. (Other plots are available in my other ad.)

-I don't care what your gender is as long as you can write a male character well.
-Third person, past tense, please. I find it hard to write against present tense.
-Modern day time periods with some rare exceptions for fantasy worlds. I enjoy my modern luxuries.
-Common courtesy to let me know if you're going to be a month or longer on a reply. My reply time can be sporadic so I don't mind waiting, but I appreciate not going three months no contact before I have a hard time getting back into the plot. Just keep me updated and I'm happy to work with you.
-Give me more than a three line reply and I'll return in kind. I don't require a novel of a reply, but I need something to work with.
-No flat out rape or abuse. I'm not here for a bunch of smut so no kink list, and I'm pretty vanilla.
-For the love of everything holy, do not flirt with me. I'm here to write and make friends, nothing more.
-If you don't have any public threads, please let me peek at your writing. I will, of course, present a longer sample of my own if my public threads aren't satisfactory. This is to assure that we both feel we are compatible with each other before we get into plotting.

blue_demon_girl_by_lockwouldart_deoe5ry-fullview.jpg
Picture subject to change.

Species: Demon
Origin: Demon realm
Traits: Negotiable. Fangs, claws, tail, etc.
Smut Level: Low
Violence Level: Likely low
Fluff Level: Negotiable.

Plot: Demons now coexist with humans on earth, having integrated into society so long as they follow certain rules. They are allowed to own property, have jobs, and are generally seen as normal(albeit non-human) members of society. They may come and go between realms as they please although for any extended stays they must check in with some sort of system to state they will be staying, for how long, and why. I'd like to run some sort of plot where my character is visiting the realm to either learn about the world, visit a friend or family member, or is just bored and wanted to explore.

As such, I envision there being organizations that work with demons coming into the world whether it's for a visit or to integrate and remain in society long term. More or less like a student exchange program, the volunteers working with the organization and demons would be housing the demons, teaching them about the world and generally caring for their wards until they are capable of handling the human world on their own.

I realize it's pretty vague, I actually lost the original post I had written for the ad so I'm going off memory. If there are any ideas similar to it that you have, feel free to send them my way and see if I'm interested. I'm mostly looking for something simple and cute, nothing smut based but not against romance and some eventually smut if the characters relationship growing calls for it.

006-hot-concept-art-idrassi-soufiane.jpg
"Yeah, I killed Samson, what of it? They sent me from my realm to earth to have some fun. And your god? Your god can fuck off."

Name: Delilah
Species: Demon; succubus
Traits: Fangs, claws, and the need for blood similar to a vampire. Requires sexual energy (Doesn't have to be actual sex.)
Limited teleportation ability. Lack of blood leads to loss of strength and less enhanced senses, causes slower healing time for any injuries.
Fluff level: Debatable; would like some build up
Smut level: Low-Medium
Violence level: Debatable.

Plot: Betrayed by his lover and stripped of his powers, Samson brought down the Temple of Dagon. The stories were passed down throughout the centuries. From parent to child, from church to scripture. But what ever happened to Delilah? Some say she was killed when the temple fell, some say she gave birth to a child from her union with Samson. Surprise, she's not dead.

Modern day:
"Can you really blame me for killing him? He was a well known sex trafficker. And besides, he enjoyed himself before he died, even if he didn't actually get laid."

"Delilah, you literally live on sexual energy."

"Yes, but I don't force myself on others."

Bodies tossed away, drained of their blood with their throats torn out. What better way to cover the evidence of your bite than to remove the throat entirely? Picking through men deemed the scum of the cities, drug off in hopes of sex only to end up lifeless. Hell, if you're going to run wild through the human realm, why not clean it up a little bit?

Still a vague plot, but more or less an old as shit succubus living on Earth and taking out bad guys. Sounds so elegant that way, right? Open to how the opposing party is played, as there's plenty of options. Please don't ask me to play a femme fatale that's just there to dominate your man and sleep with him. That's not the purpose of this, I'm not looking for a smut heavy plot despite the fact that she has succubus blood.

I would be more than happy to discuss her paired against an angel of sorts.

A starter I had written for her that was sadly wasted when the story died. Not necessary to use, but available.

December 1st:

"Can you really blame me for killing him? He was a well known sex trafficker. And besides, he enjoyed himself before he died, even if he didn't actually get laid."

"Delilah, you literally live on sexual energy."

"Yes, but I don't force myself on others."

The red head woman sprawled out on the bed made a noise of disgust, shaking her head before poking at Delilah. A hand swatted at the offensive gesture, fingers wiping the remainder of black makeup from under blue eyes.

"Knock that off, Mara! I don't know why you get so grossed out about blood. You act like you've never clawed anyone open!"

"Well duh, during sex!" Delilah turned to glare at her before turning back to the mirror, tugging off her bloodied shirt and tossing it towards the adjoined bathroom. "You tear out throats, darling. Don't you think it's a little much? I mean seriously, who cares what happens to the humans here? They're just free meals."

"I care, because I live here. Besides, it's fun to see them bitching about me on the news, thinking it's a man doing all the killing." Mara gave her another noise of disgust, rolling off the bed and nimbly springing to her feet.

"I don't even know why I'm still here. I should just go home, away from this filth. I haven't hunted in awhile, and my bow is getting lonely."

"You and that damn primitive weapon. I much prefer the weapons of this realm." Opening up the top drawer of her dresser, she pulled out a gleaming silver dagger. "This beauty can slit throats in one swipe." Slamming it down into the dresser as the other woman jumped, she watched the wood splinter as it lodged firmly in the dresser.

"Jesus, Del!"

"Careful now, lest the angels hear you. You know they don't like that."

"Jesus goddamn fucking Christ! Go ahead, strike me down, I dare you!" Turning around and leaning on the dresser, Delilah let out a delighted laugh.

"Oh, I knew I adored you for a reason. Now, are you going to go home like you're threatening, or stick around and help me pick out an outfit?" Huffing, the other red head flopped back down on the bed and threw up a middle finger.

"Go wash up, you filthy maniac. I'll stick around, otherwise you'll end up dressing like this." Motioning to her own jeans and a T-shirt, she listened to Delilah's laughter as the rest of her clothes were flung away. The bathroom door clicked shut behind her, the sound of running water filling the room immediately.

"I was hoping to save those clothes." Pouting at the bloodied clothes she'd left just inside the bathroom door, Delilah stepped into the shower with a heavy sigh. The amount of clothes she'd ruined just for her meals was absurd, her wardrobe constantly replenished for outfits to entice her newest prey.

"Don't take an hour in there, though, or I'll fucking leave!" She rolled her eyes as she stepped under the water, mimicking her friend silently. For as much as the other demoness complained, she was always at her side the second Delilah needed her. It was one of the reasons she actually cared for her, unlike the other demons she couldn't possibly care less about. After all, survival was independently made in their realm. Love was a rarity, even with the mated couples.

"Stop being such a whiny bitch!" Shouting out from behind the closed door, Delilah worked her fingers through her bloody hair. "Bastard got my hair caked." Groaning to herself as she lathered up the shampoo, she worked it carefully through the tangled locks. She'd thought about cutting them several times, but men seemed to like hair that just brushed the top of women's breasts. Taking her time to untangle the matted locks, she hummed softly to herself before turning her attention to her blood splattered skin. She was usually more careful, but had nearly gotten caught and was forced to tear open a small portal to escape. While it was nowhere near impossible, it was a pain in the ass to rip open reality itself and disappear without a trace on such short notice.

"Are you almost done in there?!" She jumped at the sound of Mara's voice, rolling her eyes as she rinsed the remainder of the soap from her skin. The last of the red swirled down the drain, the water running clear as she finally shut it off. "Thank fuck, I thought I was going to have to drag your perky little ass out of there!" The bathroom door slammed open, Delilah standing there with an irritated expression on her face.

"Seriously, do you ever stop whining?! Did you want me to come out still bloody so you could whine about that too? Fuckin' hell, woman!" Snatching a towel off the bar on the wall, she wrapped it around herself before grabbing another to rub at her hair.

"Stop bitching or I'll tear open a portal and toss you home myself!" Padding into the bedroom still rubbing at her hair, she stuck her tongue out at Mara before yanking open dresser drawers. "Now what the hell do I wear? It's cold out."

"You'll be plenty warm when you're riding that blood and sex high."

"Sexual energy, you idiot. I'm not fucking some druggie asshole. They always suck, anyway, and not in the good way." Mara burst out laughing, grabbing a pillow and tossing it at the towel clad woman.

"I love you too, Del. Still, nothing beats the old days, huh? I wish I had been alive to see you then." Rolling her eyes, Delilah finished with her hair and tossed the wet towel at the other demoness. A shriek sounded, the pillow flying back even as Delilah saw it in the mirror and ducked.

"You suck at that. The only good sucking you do is probably a dick."

"Says the succubus."

"Fuck off." Tossing the towel around her body at the bed, she listened to the repetitive shrieking as she continued to sift through the drawers. "Now, help me pick a damn outfit. It's already going to be a pain to walk in heels, so I'm not sure I can manage a dress. But damn does that pull people in."

"Oh, I'm sure it pulls them into something.." Her hand paused on the drawer, her lips twitching as she fought back a smirk. Mara certainly wasn't wrong, even if her preferred method for that hunger was on the energy alone. It was a rarity that she found a human worth crawling into bed with, but it did happen on occasion.

"Should I go with a pair of skinny jeans? It'll make them work for it, and give me enough time to do what I'm actually there to do." Mara nodded absently.

"Might as well. Though I'd still go with a very.. Slutty top. Just keep your coat unzipped and wear some ankle boots. It'll be fine." Nodding her head as she pulled out a pair of panties and the skinny jeans, Delilah managed to struggle into them with a grunt.

"Fuckin'.. Hell! How do human women do these when they get out of the shower?" Hopping around as she finally got them fitted and buttoned, she glared at her reflection in the mirror. "Seriously! And these bras! They do the job and all, but sometimes I get sick of wearing such tight ones. Why can't they make ones that are comfortable and sexy?"

Mara rolled her eyes, watching the whining red head struggle into a red lace piece that nearly matched the shade of her hair. The piece was secured in place, a quick adjustment of her breasts before she was satisfied.

"At least you match your lingerie. I'd have to kick your ass if you started mismatching." Delilah gave an undignified snort of laughter, wiggling into a low cut black crop top. "That thing barely covers you. It's perfect." Grinning in the mirror, Delilah fixed the top, musing over it before she finally nodded. With a dipping neckline that stopped just before the middle of her bra, it displayed a moderately sized chest, and cut off just below it. A single jewel glinted in her navel as she spun around, running a hand through her damp hair to detangle it. A thin pair of slip on socks designed for heels went on, shoes flying around the room as she searched for a specific pair.

"Delilah! You almost clocked me in the head with the stilettos!"

"Then duck."

"Bitch."

"And don't you forget it. So, you think this works?"

"Yeah, yeah. Get yourself a coat and get going. I'm going home. I'm sure you'll tell me all about it when I see you next." Giving a mock salute as she waved a hand lazily in the air, Mara crinkled her fingers in a goodbye wave before simply slipping into a slight ripple in the air.

"Well, time to get this shit show on the road." Checking herself in the mirror one more time, Delilah debated whether or not to bother with makeup. Deciding against it, she gave her hair a final brush through, grabbed her coat, and tossed the necessities in a small purse.

A happy hum sounded as she left her house, not bothering to lock it as she stepped into snow, her heeled boots crunching into winter as she gazed around. Like hell she was taking the car, she rarely used it unless she was going grocery shopping. It was a long walk down the mountain and into the city, but she didn't intend to use that either. Thanking the sky profusely that she'd had a proper meal, of both kinds lately, she zipped up her coat and tucked her bag under her arm. With a grin as she gazed up at the night sky, Delilah focused on the images of the city. Sifting through them in her mind, she focused on the closest place to where she knew the dealer would be going.

"There we go!" Her eyes snapped open from their half daze, and she slipped through the slight ripple in the air before her heels hit concrete. Cursing as she nearly fell on her ass, she steadied herself against the wall before fixing her coat. "Alright, let's find this bastard." Tucking her hands into her pockets and cursing as the snow gusted around her, she made her way down the street with the confidence of a woman who'd worn heels in every season.

"Now, where is this place supposed to be?" Pulling her phone out of her purse, she scrolled slowly through the pages she had kept pulled up. Blue eyes scanned them as she nearly ran into someone, throwing up a middle finger as they snapped profanities at her. Like hell she cared what a mortal thought.

"Which way is that?" Groaning loudly as she turned on the location, she snapped her fingers in victory as she spotted the side road she needed to venture to just outside of the city. The chatter began to fade off, the lights dimming down as she walked the quiet streets. There was the dull sound of panting in the distance, no doubt prostitutes luring in their victims. Needles poked out of garbage that littered the streets, worn down and condemned buildings boarded up as she passed. The filth was almost enough to make her cringe, if not for the fact she couldn't catch human diseases. It didn't make being poked by a needle anymore enjoyable, but it kept her safe from her health failing. Kicking away a bulging bag of garbage, she trekked through the light snow towards the large building she sought.

Light seeped out of the windows on the sides, a single car parked off on the dark treeline in an attempt to hide itself. A pathetic attempt, the half broken streetlight across the way shining on it. A smirk plastered across her face, Delilah sauntered toward the large warehouse as she began to whistle a tune loudly. The door creaked open, a head of light hair sticking out as a slew of foreign curses sounded. The moment the man laid eyes on her he paused, eyes hungrily looking her over from head to toe.

"Yo, baby, what you doin' out in this weather?" She let out a low laugh, unzipping the top of her coat to reveal the less than modest top. "Oh shit, you one of those girls, ay baby?" Giving him a wide smile as she placed a hand on her hip, she took a step towards him.

"I am if you got the cash for me, honey." His eyes were devouring her endlessly, a hand patting his pocket before he grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm supposed to be meeting people here, so I really shouldn't, but damn you are smokin'. Hell, they might want to take a whack at you too." Delilah nearly rolled her eyes, the smile still painted on her face as she crossed the distance to the warehouse door.

"Long as y'all got the cash, I got the time." Revolting. Filthy humans and their less than elegant courting customs. If one could even call it that anymore. More like a fuck and duck out, which was fine with her. It was the crude comments that nearly made her nauseous, the bastards thinking they were smooth. They all sounded like idiots, even as they thought they were hot shit all the women wanted.

"Come in baby, it's cold outside." It was cold outside, and she shivered as she stepped inside and he shut the door. "Goddamn, lady. What's your name?" She smiled at him, running a finger slowly down his chest.

"I'm Anna, what's your name, handsome?"

"John. So, uh, I just give you the money and we do this, 'ight?"

Oh, you're going to be John Doe by the time I'm done with you..

Delilah nodded her head, watching as he dug out his wallet and handed her several bills. Oh, he had given her a decent amount of money, not even questioned what her supposed rate was. It was a beautiful thing, she was at least making some quick cash out of it as she pocketed it. Walking him backwards until he was against the wall, her hands worked at the waistband of his jeans as she let out a low laugh. With how eagerly his hands were moving over her, it was going to be far too easy to get the job done. The button on her own jeans snapped open, a hand sliding down them even as her stomach turned in disgust.

Filthy.

"You are just an impatient man." Listening to the fabric of his jeans tear, she pressed against his chest and drug her tongue over his neck. Teeth scraped as she tried to block out the insistent hand in her pants, the sound of his heartbeat and the smell of blood nearly making her mouth water.

Time's up, fucker.

tief.jpg

Picture open to change.

"And just what makes you think I could ever trust a man that owns me like an object, keeps me starved and unable to return home?"

Disclaimer: This is not in any way a non-con theme.

Species: Demon
Traits: Fangs, claws, and the need for blood similar to a vampire.
Lack of blood leads to loss of strength and less enhanced senses, causes slower healing time for any injuries.
Fluff level: Build up to high
Smut level: Low
Violence level: Likely higher at the beginning

Plot: Looking for a somewhat damsel in distress theme here. A mixture of fear, yet fight. None of that cowering in a corner, crying every second, but also not fighting (literally) tooth and nail constantly. I'd like a balance, as it's more realistic for a plot of this nature. Now, I haven't played this in a bit but gotten the itch again, so it's relatively open as to how it gets played. The intent is to build up trust throughout the story. To start with complete distrust from my demoness' part, and eventually lead to fluff as the trust builds up. Somewhat cliche? Yes. But I love the idea of going from snarling and snapping with hate, to learning to trust as feelings develop. So give me those good guys, even if they're moody and broody with the secret soft side that makes them good.

A.) Demons are known of in the human realm, as they like to visit, and are often captured and sold off as property. Pets, slaves, what have you. Starved just enough to keep them from returning home to their own realm, or if you prefer to add an element of magic, collared or charmed to prevent the use of portals.

B.) Captured on a visit to the human realm and imprisoned. Whether passed down from a relative through death, or given as a gift by friend or relative. If passed down after a death, the captivity period would obviously have been longer, and would create more distrust of humans.

The following starters were made for this particular plot prompt and I'd love to work something out with it or something similar. (The character written in both is an elf.)
Prompt: Despite your reputation as a Dark Lord, you have a strict moral code. So when a young girl showing signs of abuse wandered into your realm, you took her in. Now the neighboring kingdom is accusing you of kidnapping their princess. You have to choose between returning her to her abusers or war.

It had been so long since she'd been able to slip away to the human world. It was still just as loud and bright as she remembered it being, but there had clearly been a plethora of advancements made in the years since her last getaway from her own world. Or perhaps she had just been caught so quickly last time that she didn't remember some of the things she was seeing now. The fact that the world was shrouded by darkness in many places and illuminated by neon lights that nearly blinded her in others made it ten times harder to get a grasp on the current reality that was the human world. Their territories were always changing, they were always fighting among themselves and the other races, even when territories had been established and laws put in place. There was always something in the background, or at least that was what her family told her. They told her how filthy humans were, how badly they would treat her and how she was so much safer in her own world, with her own people despite how poorly they treated her.

It was laughable, that they would title her as they did, and treat her so poorly that she would flee to the very world they had taught her was cruel. A world where demons and beasts coexisted with humans, took advantage of the mortals both financially and morally at every chance they could. Could a world with demons be worse than the fate that awaited her back in her world, though? She had been kept there for years, even decades now, locked away and often shamed as their dirty little secret for something that wasn't even her fault.

What she had forgotten was just how cold the winters in the human world were, no matter what territory she was in. The human clothes she'd had stashed away for some time still fit her petite frame well, but even the coat she was wearing didn't completely obliterate the cold wind sweeping through the night streets. It had blown her long braid around enough times to smack her in the face before she'd gotten intelligent enough to tuck it into her coat, running on a mixture of adrenaline and paranoia as she sought to find somewhere, anywhere in the realm that her family wouldn't find her this time.

Would something as simple as jeans and the tank top under her coat get her entry into the club she was staring at, though? Her shoes were soaked from the snow, and the bag on her back didn't contain a single pair of boots that would hold up against the winter snow. Everything that remained of her past trips to this world lay in the small pack slung over her shoulder, and Nessa realized just how out of her element she was as she approached the doors. She was out of the cold and slowly thawing despite how freezing her feet were, but she had also put herself underground and at the mercy of what was very clearly demon territory.

She could feel them everywhere, and even though the man at the door let her in after a lingering look of clear confusion and uncertainty, she had no idea what awaited her inside other than what she could hear as the doors opened.

By the stars, it was loud, the smell of demon, liquor, and sweat clinging to the air as she watched bodies writhing on the dance floor and small groups crowding the bar in search of their next intoxicant. The heads that turned to look at her made her shrink down slightly before she righted herself, refusing to be cowed by a club full of demons and other creatures just because her ears and markings gave away what she was. They couldn't possibly be a bigger threat than her family was, and she was going to prove it by walking up to the bar and buying a drink with the small amount of cash she had tucked away.

"Something strong, please. Whatever you please, as long as it tastes good." She'd already dug into her bag to pull out some money, holding out the folded up bills and tucking her bag securely against her side as she reached the bar.

It was cold. Nessa hadn't anticipated just how cold the territory would be when she'd fled her home. She had dreamed about leaving behind her family for years now, unable to bring herself to keep enduring the mistreatment she suffered behind closed doors. To the rest of her people, her family was perfect. Beautiful, elegant, the picture perfect image of a royal family. All of that ended when the doors closed and they were left to their own devices, and she could no longer continue her life there. Her idea to escape to the enemy land had been a desperate last resort to find somewhere they couldn't retrieve her from, somewhere she wouldn't fail once again at her attempt to escape their clutches.

How could she have forgotten the rumors of his land being an eternal winter? Everything was dead, and if she didn't find some proper shelter soon, she might be added to the list of deceased things. The trees, where she could see them through the swirling snow, were decrepit, tall and bare and gnarled as she trudged through the thick snow. She'd been smart enough to bring a cloak to wear over her pants and top, and had opted for the boots she wore when riding if only to provide comfort for what had been a long journey. None of that kept the cold away, her braid frozen beneath the cloak wrapped around her, her limbs wet and stiff under the thin clothing her people wore in the warmer seasons.

She was going to die in this frozen wasteland that seemed to span indefinitely, and that was still better than returning to her home and begging to be taken back in. Her body and mind were unable to endure the treatment there, and even the sound of distant howling couldn't deter her from continuing in what she hoped was the direction of the enemy's abode. If she froze to death along the way no one would be the wiser, but if she made it... Well, that was to be determined. Her people spoke of him so poorly, how evil and disgusting this being was, but Nessa had never even laid eyes on him, let alone interacted with this supposed monster.

Tired blue eyes surveyed what was in front of her as she shivered, her teeth chattering as she squinted and tried to make out anything more than a few feet in front of her. Even the enhanced sight and hearing of the elves didn't help her now, and the howl that echoed in the wind seemed much closer this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom