Currently reading:
All Discover the Possibilities!! [always open]

_Heda_

Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim.
Local time
Tomorrow 11:09 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey there, I'm looking to find some great RP'ers to join me in some plots I have. Although I am new here, I have had quite a few years experience in these kinds of forums and I am excited to explore some ideas I have been sitting on for a while.

I heavily prefer 1x1's but have been known to participate in small group RP's.
I am also comfortable RPing as M and F characters and will participate in any gender pairings.
Fantasy and Sci-fi are my usual go-to genres but I am open to most anything.
I can usually get out anywhere between 2-4 decent paragraphs depending on what the plot needs at the time but usually I find myself matching the length of post I have recieved and my writing quality usually changes depending on who I am writing with (basically the more effort you put in, I will reciprocate :]

I've come up with a few plots I am really keen to try with some of you but I am also open to brainstorming something entirely different ^^

Muse A is a vampire. Muse B is a werewolf. Their kinds have been mortal enemies for centuries, at constant war with each other ... until now. The Humans threaten both supernatural species and only with a truce can the Vampires and Werewolves hope to survive but not just any truce, too much blood has been spilt and too many lives lost. This will be an alliance through marriage. The Vampire Lord's eldest child and the Werewolf Alpha's eldest child have been promised to each other and the fate of their two species rests on their shoulders.

Character I would prefer: either
Muse A is the first born daughter of the Kingdom of Altan. It is steeped heavily in tradition and stories of a bygone age but some traditions Muse A cannot abide by. Like having to marry someone she's never met to secure a political alliance. Muse A flees to a distant village at the edge of the world on her wedding day and settles in among the common folk. Curiosity peaks her interest when two mysterious, handsome strangers arrive - one a jilted prince (Muse B) and another an assassin sent to kill her (NCP). Deceptions, secrets and love are waiting to unravel as their paths are fated to collide.

Character I would prefer: Muse A
In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Muse A is a monster of the human variety. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come the morning. Muse B has just watched her childhood friend become the king's latest victim and vows vengeance, volunteering to become his next bride. Muse B is determined not only to stay alive but to end Muse A's reign of terror once and for all.

Character I would prefer: Muse B
Muse A is a human and they've led a rather ordinary life so far, graduating school not too long ago and deciding what to do with the rest of their life. They had their whole future worked out... that is until they find out they don't have much longer to live, being diagnosed with an aggressive and fatal illness. Muse A decides to create a sort of 'bucket list' to experience as much as they can before they die. One such activity is going to their first nightclub but little do they know, it is a club for supernatural beings. Muse B is a vampire, the owner of the club. They've lived a long and exciting life but things have been boring for them as of late, that is, until they meet Muse A, the only human at the club and instantly they know there is something not quite right with them.

Character I would prefer: either
Muse A is the child of a highly intelligent and respected scientist. They doesn't really know what their father spends all his time researching but they know it must be extremely important because one day Muse A is kidnapped and use as leverage against their father. Muse A manages to escape and is on the run. The organisation they have escape from is not happy and sends Muse B, who is a part of a group of mercenaries, to re-capture Muse A. Muse B finds Muse A hiding and wounded and must decide if they is going to return Muse A to the organisation or if they are going to help Muse A free their father.

Character I would prefer: Muse A
Muse A's kingdom has had a very bad run of luck. Their people are dying, crops have been destroyed, and diseases are beginning to run rampant. The poor king has started sending out requests of marriage, offering his daughters hand to any kingdom that would be willing to them recover. The kingdom is large and once bountiful, becoming a great asset to whomever agrees to the marriage. Of course, many kingdoms send hopeful son's to take the hand of this princess and they have drawn the attention of the most secretive and most allusive kingdom of them all. Muse B's homeland is greedy and powerful, the dragon kingdom can hardly sit back and watch this prize be taken by their enemies, and having another kingdom on their debt intrigues them enough to accept the marriage proposal.

Character I would prefer: Muse B

There's a bit but I'm also open to hearing any ideas you may have as well as tweaking any of the above plots to something that might strike your fancy a bit more :]

Anways, I hope to hear from you soon, please send me a PM if interested!

Back
Top Bottom