KaiGreen

The Wolf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:39 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Closed

Disclaimer for the Admins of this site - All characters will be 18+. All characters will be humanoid, have human appendages/body parts, and be sentient. All relationships will fall within site rules and won't stray from them. All sexual situations will stay within site rules and won't stray from them.

----

Hello!! Welcome to my thread! I am on the hunt for some partners! Shall we get down to it then? šŸ˜

I'm KaiGreen - but please, call me Kai. I am a 31 year old female (she/her) and I have been writing/roleplaying for, oh wow....13 years now!

I like to write stories with depth that focus on character interaction and growth. I definitely like action, adventure, plot twists, and drama in my story-telling, too, but give me solid character scenes and I am a happy writer! For me, there is no such thing as too much dialogue, intimacy or characters getting to know each other. If all a story has is the 'next action scene' I will lose interest. Give me substance and emotional connections! šŸ˜

I post novels - 1000+ words. Don't let that frighten you, though! I can write less lengthy posts as well with no difficulty, though, 'small' for me is usually around 600+ words.

I am on PST (Pacific Standard Time) and, unless specifically stated, I can usually reply at least every other day, often more. I do own three large dogs, I have family, work, and life obligations (ah, that pesky life thing, always getting in the way), so my free time is valuable to me as are my stories. I work two jobs, but I try to get to replies after work on the days that I can. If I am going to be absent for more than three days, I will let you know.

Schedule (usually):

Sunday - replies likely after 4pm
Monday - maybe replies in the evening
Tuesday - replies not likely unless I only work one job that day, varies
Wednesday - replies likely after 3pm
Thursday - day off, replies anytime
Friday - maybe replies
Saturday - maybe replies

I do not have a terribly strict limit for such in a general setting - none of my roleplays have ever gone so extreme that I cringed and said 'nope!'. I don't participate in gore or violence-centric roleplays, but if it fits the story, scene or situation, I don't shy from the subject.

I am good with torture, kidnapping, mental fuckery, mentions of rape, abuse, and general violence. What I am less okay with is adding violence, toxic relationships (of main characters), and pain into my sexual preferences. Light pain is all right, heavy pain is not. If you need more details, ask and I will explain more thoroughly.

I do like an element of smut to my stories - anywhere from 30:70, 40:60 to 50:50 smut-to-plot ratios. I love detailed descriptions, though, I will fade-to-black every so often too if desired. I do not like overly-raunchy descriptions (not fond of the words 'pussy' or 'dick', either), so please, be tasteful. I like erotica to be part of my story, not the story itself, though, I will do smut-heavy stories if my partner and I are on the same page about that being a preference we want. I will not, however, do pure smut for smut's sake and there has to be a genuine connection between our characters first - whether that's 5 pages in or 15 pages is not my focus, the relationship is.

I have an F-List that goes into more depth about what I will and will not write, and upon request, I am willing to provide a condensed list of kinks and limits, too, per story and character.

While I am open to a lot of sexual preferences, please know that my 'No list' is firm and non-negotiable. I know what I like and what I don't and if a partner does not respect that, then I see no point in writing together. I will respect your limits, please respect mine.

These are the settings I enjoy, and they can also be mixed-and-matched; ie - fantasy/medieval, fantasy/sci-fi, modern/time-travel, fantasy/sci-fi/time travel, apocalyptic/fantasy, etc.

• Medieval
  • Sci-fi
  • Apocalyptic
  • Dystopian
  • High-fantasy
  • Low-fantasy
  • Time-travel
  • Modern

For single pairings, my preferences are:

• MxF
  • MxM

For poly pairings, I prefer these mash-ups:

• MxMxF
  • MxMxM
  • MxMxMxF
  • MxMxFxF

• I would be willing to try MxFxF
  • It would take a LOT of convincing to get me to try FxF or FxFxF.

These are pairings I have enjoyed in past roleplays - willing to perhaps mix-and-match or try new ones upon approval. And yes, some of these are three-way pairings as I enjoy polyamory relationships quite a bit. Also, note that I go more by species than by occupation. That can be up for discussion depending on plot.

• Princess x Prince
  • Prince x Prince
  • Princess x Prince (x2)
  • Prince(ss) x Personal Guard/Knight x Prince
  • Experiment x Rescuer
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Werewolf x Vampire x Human
  • Alien x Human
  • Alien x Supernatural
  • Supernatural x Human (x2)
  • Human x Supernatural (x2)
  • Supernatural (x3)
  • Elf/Fae x Human
  • Siren x Human x Supernatural
  • Halfbreed x Anything
  • Time-Traveler x Companion
  • Knight x Prince(ss)
  • Angel x Demon
  • Human x Angel
  • Elemental x Human
  • Mercenary x Royalty
  • Dragon (shapeshifter) x Human
  • Dragonrider x Dragonrider
  • Best friends to lovers
  • Shifter x Human
  • Shifter x Shifter
  • Shifter x Human (x2)
  • Human x Shifter (x2)

- Anything with Fae/Elves/Dragons/Werewolves/Vampires/Sirens/Incubus/Succubus/Shape-shifters/Aliens

Note - All polycules would be/would become closed, equal relationships - meaning all parties are involved with each other and all parties are in committed relationships with the people in the polycule - no outside relationships.

No - I prefer to hash ideas out with my partner, that way we both get things we like.

I will say that right now I am craving:
  • Low/high fantasy
    [*]Medieval
    [*]Arranged marriage
    [*]

Omegaverse (can be incorporated into any setting)
- Time-travel
- Apocalyptic

Any of these can be taken as separate ideas or combined.

I create new characters for each roleplay.

However, I do like playing male characters more than female ones. I CAN play both and I am equally good at both, I just have a preference. The same goes for more dom/sub dynamics. When I say dom/sub, I don't necessarily mean top/bottom, and my characters are very three-dimensional. I use dom and sub because it is easier to describe a character's overall archetype - and let's be honest, all characters have one.

I like playing subs (males) and doms (male and female) and I am equally good at both. My preference, however, is this: if my partner wants me to play a dom male or a dom female, I would like to incorporate a sub male, too. I do not enjoy always having to play a more dominant character. Variety is the spice of life. I would be willing to play a male switch as a stand-alone character, too.

I prefer if my partner can play a dominant-type character or a switch - I am equally fine with both. I will write with a partner who only plays more submissive-type characters, but that person must be willing to let me play one too alongside the dominant character I will also write for.

I do NOT double - one relationship always gets more attention and it's not my cup of tea.
I will not write a submissive-type female - I am no good at them and they are not enjoyable for me to write.

So, to make things simpler, here is a list of pairings for different archetypes I would be willing to do if a two-way or a three-way is implemented. Please note that if you want to play more than one character in a polycule, I am great with that, and if a four-way is established, the archetypes' dynamics would be open to some change.

(bold is YC, the other is MC(s)):

Female dom x Male sub
Female dom x Male switch
Female dom x Male dom & Male switch/sub
Female dom x Female dom & Male switch/sub

Male dom x Male sub/switch
Male dom x Male dom & Male switch/sub
Male dom x Female dom/switch & Male switch/sub

Female sub/switch x Male dom & Male switch/sub
Female sub/switch x Female dom & Male switch/sub

Female switch x Male sub
Female switch x Male switch

Male sub/switch x Male dom & Male switch/sub
Male sub/switch x Female dom & Male switch/sub

Other things I enjoy in roleplays:

Overpowered characters (in a setting that makes sense)
Romance
Kidnapping
Angst/Drama
Complicated Plots
Fluff
Cuddles
Hurt/Comfort
Amnesia
PTSD
New Worlds
Chaos
Prophecy
Fate
Polyandry
Bigger Purpose
Arranged marriages
Destined to meet
Save-the-world
Omegaverse
Mutants
Galactic wars
Forbidden love
Royalty
Rebellions
End of the World
Magic
Powers
Blind/Deaf/Mute

- I am looking for an ACTIVE partner. I would like someone who is going to be online fairly regularly - would love someone who could post at least 2-3 times a week. Once a week at the very least. Life happens, I get that, but please know your limitations as a partner and if you're actually going to be able to commit to a new roleplay. A warning if you can't be online for more than three days would be very much appreciated, too.

- Please make an effort to have correct spelling, grammar, capitalization and punctuation, and a clear grasp of the English language. I would prefer to write with someone who has good communication skills. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect to be able to read your posts. Please space your paragraphs as it is hard to read a massive string of words without any break-lines.

- Please be willing to take the time to describe your character's feelings, thoughts, reactions, and observations. Please acknowledge what I wrote to you by having your character respond and I will do the same. Please. This is huge. This is...I can forgive so much else if you can give me depth and substance!

- Please try to give me at least 4-6 paragraphs. If you can't match me, that's fine, but I need something to work with.

- I am looking for someone who is comfortable playing NPCs and/or comfortable with sharing NPCs when needed.

- Please, do not ghost me. If you don't want to write anymore, something comes up, or you just lost interest (whatever it is) - just let me know. I won't bite and I won't be mad, and I will wish you well. Sincerely, I will. Been there, done that. Sometimes it just doesn't work for the long haul. Just tell me what's going on, please. It's common courtesy. I will do the same for you.

- If you have an idea, a twist in the plot or just want a change in direction with the story, please communicate! I love talking OOC, especially about our roleplay!

~~~

That's it! Thanks for reading! Reach out to me if this thread caught your interest or if you have an idea you'd like to share that I didn't list. I am open to hearing them. You can post something here or PM me - I check both and will reply promptly (usually same day). :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom