Today 2:31 AM
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
WHO AM I ────────
☆ you can call me star
☆ i'm currently between 20 and 25
☆ i identify as bisexual
☆ i've been roleplaying for over a decade
☆ i range between 1 and 5 paragraphs every response, but average 2 or 3
☆ beside the occasional typo (which happen to all of us), i use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation
☆ depending on my motivation, i can reply as often as several times a day, or as rarely as once a week
☆ i am a full time student with a part-time job, so sometimes, i am just too busy to write
☆ while i'm not the most outgoing person, i'm happy to chat and plot ooc
☆ i am ghost friendly; though i'd prefer you let me know if you lose interest, as someone who struggles with both motivation and anxiety, i completely understand if you can't
☆ if you do ghost and/or lose interest, and later want to pick the roleplay back up, feel free to reach out!
☆ i'm open to all lgbtq+ pairings

WHAT DO I EXPECT ────────
☆ i expect my partners to write at least one solid paragraph per character every response
☆ i expect my partners to reply at least once a week
☆ i expect my partners to put as much effort into my half of the roleplay as they do theirs
☆ i expect my partners to do their best to accurately portray my opposites
☆ i expect my partners to use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation (at least while ic)
☆ i expect my partners to help me plot

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR ────────
☆ for my half of the roleplay, i'm really looking for someone to play robert callaghan from big hero 6
☆ it would take place in a world where, though callaghan still steals the microbots, starts the fire, and indirectly causes tadashi's death, he doesn't fake his own death
☆ i want to explore a relationship developing between him and a student that, though based on genuine affection, is undoubtedly unhealthy and wrong...
☆ ...as well as being further complicated by the fact that mc had been dating tadashi prior to his death, and doesn't believe his death was an accident
☆ in exchange, i'm happy to double up and play any disney/dreamworks/pixar character for you, regardless of their gender, in any sort of relationship

WHAT ARE MY KINKS AND SQUICKS ────────
☆ a comprehensive list can be found here, on my f-list
☆ favorite kinks/themes include: taboo relationships, humiliation, hair pulling, age gaps, pinning, light bondage, throat-fucking, virginity, multiple rounds, photographing
☆ hard no's include: any form of vore, furries, extreme pain/gore, scat, rimming, footplay, bloodplay, macro/micro, fisting, bimbofication

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom