All DnD or Pathfinder

Currently reading:
All DnD or Pathfinder

EldridSmith

The answer is Fireball
Local time
Today 9:00 PM
Not sure if I'm doing this right but I'm a player looking for a DM and group to run a game as I've had way too many ideas for characters lately and I just can't wait to play some of them! I would like to start at a bit higher level than your typical level 1 game as I've done it so many times, and it would be nice to play higher level characters for once! I do have a copy of the grim hollow campaign setting if anyone is interested in it.
Vistani merchant who travels from plane to plane using the shadowfell
A shadow person of the underdark replacing their prime material plane counterpart
A person who seeks out their adventurer parents who went looking for the shining citadel in the shadowfell and never returned.
A drow follower of Eilistraee
A) Above ground trying to make a life for themself and improve the opinion of drow while adventuring to help others
B) In the underdark
1) Trying to flee Lolth's tyranny
2) Returning to try and aid those seeking a way out
A noble who loves his fencing and accidentally spent or lost all his fortune and his parents make him risk his life adventuring to get back his fortune and his honor (or just gain the family some honor instead of regaining it)
A light cleric who doesn't heal but is instead a fiery crusader seeking to purge the lands of evil. (preferably in the grim hollow setting)
An orc samurai seeking to gain honor for his relatively peaceful clan and improve the reputation of orcs. (A similar idea could be done for a goblin knight)
I've got more but those are the ones I really want to do right now!

Back
Top Bottom