Unspecified Do You Have The Stomach For It?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Do You Have The Stomach For It?

Hi there!

I'm not really new here, but I have been gone for quite some time!
So I figured it was time for a new RT.

I'm up for most things, though my chars tend to have a love/obsession with a certain part of the female body - and it's not any of the usual ones!

I play both male and female, gladly!

So, a small list of yays and nays:

- Stories! Not just smut.
- Midriff fetish / belly play (not chubby)
- Belly punching (Ask away - it's a big one!)
- Darker themes.
- Lighter themes.
- Am I doing this right?

f01d8ae726.png

dc7qRLmxG6Q.png

akY5qAohfcA.jpg

NOPES:
- Toilet stuff.
- Incest.
- Wildly exaggerated bewbs of doom and destruction (Really, it's more weird than the stuff I listed above!)

When it comes to pairings and genre/world, it can be almost anything!
For example:

Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Friend x Friend
Slave x Master
Dark elf x Human/Elf

...the list goes on and on!

So... shoot me a PM or leave a message here if you're interested, or if you have an idea!

Seeya!

The village was eerily quiet, illuminated only by the walk paths, which were lit up by small lanterns, and torches hooked up onto metal hooks on either home. Inside the local tavern, barmaids were murmuring in a small clique to themselves, discussing their worries.
An elderly man - the owner - walked up. "What're you all gossiping about? You have customers to take care of!" The man scolded like a father.

One of the girls turned, her face pale with worry. "It's..about the lake." Her answer made the old man roll his eyes. "A damn fairytale." He scoffed. "So why is there several men who entered the forest for the nymph's head?" Another girl blurted out, peeking around an arm to stare at the innkeeper, who fell silent. An abrupt scoff. "Who says it's a damn nymph?! You're all worrying over nothing. Now, get back to work!" With that, the group scattered into different directions of the building.

Beyond the village, following a small path - the forest seemed to breathe - becoming alive, even. The tree's inhaled, exhaling after a short period of time, the brush, and leaves swaying side to side with the wind. Nearby, a lake resided - moss hung around the trees, and partly hanging over the lake like a protective layer. A log was lodged by the edge, and a small figure leaned over the tree bark - thin arms hooking across it. At first glance, it would look like the figure was struggling to keep themselves above the water.
The nymph's eyes were shut, her limp form at ease. Her hair laid across her back like a wet blanket - a few damper strands of her oddly white hair crossing over the bridge of her nose.
Her skin was unblemished, gleaming with radiance.
To assist with her current environment, there were a set of small gills on either side of her throat, just beneath her ears.

The nymph was blissfully unaware of the upcoming dangers that were steadily hunting for her on a warm night like this.

Back
Top Bottom