MxF Do you like wholesome content? Cause I can provide some wholesome content.

Currently reading:
MxF Do you like wholesome content? Cause I can provide some wholesome content.

Atrophy

That one chick that's band obsessed.
Local time
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Aye, it's ya girl.. Ugh.. Atrophy.
Comin' at you with some wholesome content (mixed in with some drama, and a bit of action of course).
Nah, but really.. I've been itching to write recently and I've been lacking the proper roleplay partners to do so.
So, I'm here posting this thread post in hopes someone comes around, thinking I could be a fun roleplay partner. I totally promise you that I am, if you're into memes and the overuse of the words "like" or "hella" then I'm your gal, pal.

What have I been craving recently? Honestly, something involving bands. Shocking, I know.
2018 was the last year for Warped Tour, and I genuinely miss the general atmosphere or being amongst people that share the same music tastes as you. With that being said, it's also been a while since I've been to live show at a venue and ya girl is itching for something. So, what better way to sooth this itch by roleplaying something involving a band? Right? Right. This band could be a made up band, or better yet you can roleplay as your favorite male band member! I'm all for that.

If the above suggestion doesn't interest you I am down to come up with something else! I'm open to pretty much anything and everything. So long as you're roleplaying as a male character (or doubling up) and there will be romance involved I am all for hearing what idea you have in mind. Feel free to message me, and we can come up with something!
xoxo, Ava.

Back
Top Bottom