Unspecified Do you want to dive into the wilderness?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Do you want to dive into the wilderness?

Wilderness

Many things
Local time
Today 7:39 AM
Who knows what there is to discover in the wilderness of our combined imaginations?

DESIRES
General
  • I like intense emotions, angst, relationship- and character-heavy RPs, tension of whatever kind, hurt & comfort, romance. I love slow burns, grey zones, people who care about each other being compromised and being imperfect and generally just very human and raw. Raw is, I suppose, a good and strong adjective for what I want every one of my RPs to be. Rawness is me, I am rawness. "I have good intentions and want (this) to be perfect... but I'm tired and reality is sometimes not the way we want it to be." Trying to accept the reality of humanity is something I'm currently doing and want to be reflected in RPs.​
  • I usually dislike anything robots/technology-heavy/sci-fi. This excludes post-apocalypse, and if I'm inspired by an idea involving those. Also, extensive worldbuilding might sap me of energy I like to use for RPing itself.​
  • Am up for fandoms and original stories, as well as canon and original characters.​
  • I tend to play mature characters, rarely young adults. I play mostly female characters except if a male character really interests me, and the character I want to play is mentioned first here.​

PAIRINGS
  • Minerva McGonagall x
    • Albus Dumbledore. Platonic. Deeply close, intensely affectionate and powerfully badass BFFs. Preferably with fluff and angst, looots of angst and perhaps survival situations. Just because I want to write something where romance isn't the prerequisite for a very close, trusting, fulfilling relationship, especially between a woman and man. They're so fucking badass individually and together and I love their friendship. They probably were the closest person to the other in the end.​
    • Amelia Bones. VERY FUCKING ROMANTIC. Just... ugh. I love them so much.​
    • adult Hermione Granger. VERY FUCKING ROMANTIC.​
    • Gandalf (Tolkien). :D
  • Amelia Bones x
    • Rufus Scrimgeour. VERY FUCKING ROMANTIC. They're both minor characters, but mY MIND HAS FILLED IN THE GAPS. They give me so many feels and Ministry vibes. This is one I've wanted for years and want desperately!
    • Minerva McGonagall. Am down to play either Amelia or Minerva. (very fucking romantic)​
    • Edgar Bones. Platonic. (Canonically dead) brother. I'd love some wild sibling time.​
  • Narcissa Malfoy x
    • Lucius Malfoy
    • (adult) Luna Lovegood. Platonic and romantic (only adult Luna). A lot of protective vibes, and weird, unexpected understanding between the two.​
  • Galadriel.Just something as Galadriel with whomever lol.
    • x Gandalf. Romantic. Or, to use other labels, intense, close, intense. :p
  • Female (Elven) OC/perhaps Thranduil's wife? x Thranduil. Romantic.​
  • Vylet Cross (OC based on Minerva McGonagall) x THG OC based on Albus Dumbledore. Platonic or romantic. Can include unrequited attraction.​
  • Female OC x Hector Barbossa. Slooooow buuuuuurn for this, eventual romance (of some kind, labels are hard - I want them to eventually share an intense connection).​
  • Alexandra Feodorovna (Alix of Hesse) x Nicholas II (Nikolai II Alexandrovich Romanov). Personalities based on Netflix's "The Last Czars."​
  • Valka x Stoick. Maybe something where Stoick survives?​
  • Queen Lillian x King Harold

ABOUT MY ROLEPLAY STYLE

• Length. I usually write paragraphs, the length varies. Constant one-liners from a partner won't keep me engaged, and while I prefer longer replies (at least 1-2 paragraph(s)), I don't mind the rare short reply. Depends on the flow of the story; I'm totally ok with not drawing out and forcing long replies, whether it doesn't seem right for the specific moment in the plot or because you might not have much energy, but want to keep the ball rolling anyway. It's okay, and if I struggle to engage with it, I'll try to tell you. I support organic writing, even if it doesn't seem like what you're "supposed" to write.​
  • Speed. As for how often I reply, it depends. I might reply several times a day sometimes, or once a week. My aim would be to reply at least once a week. I ask you not to ask how the reply is going unless I haven't replied in over a week, because pressure kills all the mental orgasms writing gives me and I'm not a fan of that. Even without the virus, these are hectic times, and I think we all deserve compassion, tenderness and slowness.​
  • Story and smut. I definitely value story, but while I've never written smut before, I'm curious and would love to. Generally, I might be up for smut, but the story is so much more important and I make no promises that I'll definitely be up for smut. Except if I've specified that I want to focus on smut with a specific story. :D
  • Limits. I don't enjoy writing MxF BDSM when the male is dominant. I'd be okay with trying MxF where the female is dominant. In general, I'm not sure I'd like pain play or any more extreme stuff when it comes to sensual times. I love my stuff mostly vanilla. I can't think of anything else right now.​
  • Dessert. If you've read all this, include your favourite dessert in your reply. I'm hungry and craving sweet things right now. Please keep reading, as not reading the expectations I have for partners could lead to complications in the future.​
  • Partners. no bad spelling or grammar. I want a partner who usually writes at least weekly replies to keep the momentum going, however I understand if life happens. I hate feeling pressured, so I'd like every partner to try their best to not say or do something that might come off as pressuring. I want to feel emotionally safe and comfortable with my partners. If you're aware that you sometimes blame others in relationships, be aware I don't do blaming and won't accept it.​
  • OOC relationships. I think that as long as we enjoy writing with each other, that's the baseline. I'm up for being friendly and chatting, I don't want to force anything and it's fine if we don't become soulmates.​
  • Faceclaims. I only accept realistic or art faceclaims. No YouTubers/similar or cartoon/anime.​
If you're curious, but my "Desires & Pairings" don't resonate with you, feel free to get in touch and send me your request thread. :) Please comment if you're interested and I'll PM you, unless you much prefer PMs.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom