opalescence

♡. dream girl ⋆
Local time
Today 9:36 AM
Pronouns
she/her
ipiccy_image (2).jpg

INTRODUCTION

hello everyone! i am opal and i have been writing for 10+ years. i am 25, in CST, and generally write around 400 - 1,000 words per post. i'm pretty big on communication and will try to always keep you updated if anything changes. i like to forge friendships with my partners but that isn't necessary! if you're not a fan of OOC then no worries! i like using all faceclaims though my preference lies with drawn . if you are not in the same boat then i can go with whatever you like. i'm not too picky on that c': i can write any gender and my preference for romantic pairings depends on the roleplay itself. i can double! ask me about it. smut is okay with me as long as it isn't the main focus of our roleplay. lastly, i don't capitalize when i write for aesthetic purposes so if that bothers you please let me know! i have no problem changing that for you ~

what i am looking for in a partner is someone who writes in or above my range. someone who loves to plot as much as i do! i can be indecisive so it's relieving to have someone else come up with some solid ideas. overall, a nice partner! it's nice to be nice <'3

INTERESTS

fantasy
  • medieval fantasy mostly but i wouldn't mind dabbling in modern fantasy or anything in between.
  • high fantasy. low fantasy. i can do either with the former being my preference c':
  • royalty is a weakness of mine. royal x anything.
  • world building! i am so down for it. i have a few worlds in storage i could throw at you or we can use a franchise universe.
  • adventures, saving the world from impending doom, meeting quirky characters, slice of life... i love everything fantasy. come to me with ideas or we can brainstorm together!
  • any gender pairing! just depends on the plot c':

ancient china/feudal japan
  • i would love to have this be low/high fantasy to include some creatures from folklore.
  • i have a character that is a fox spirit i'd love to write <'3
  • demon x fox spirit???
  • i've also been wanting to write a stoic crown prince.
  • some sort of harem roleplay?
  • mxf or fxf preferred

league of legends/legends of runeterra/arcane
  • i'd love love love to do something set in runeterra!
  • can play canon or oc! i have so many oc's. i'd be totally down to double for this! i can play... literally anyone except, like, a yordle as a main character lmao
  • preferably mxf or fxf

avatar: the last airbender/legend of korra
  • i really love this universe. i want to do a million things in it always. i have a handful of ideas in mind but i'd love to hear any you have!
  • i prefer oc's but can write canon characters (aged up, of course)!
  • mxf or fxf c':

i will update this whenever my tastes change. thank you for reading and i hope to hear from you! <'3

ipiccy_image (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom