MxF Dom. Seeks Partners. ( New Plots Added 09/19/19 )

Currently reading:
MxF Dom. Seeks Partners. ( New Plots Added 09/19/19 )

GrumpT

Monarch
Local time
Today 2:18 AM
Thank you for stopping by to check out my Request Thread. Please read through it and feel free to send me a PM with any interests, ideas, or questions you might have. I'll do my best to answer them as soon as possible.

I'd like to tell you a bit about myself. I'm a mature man who has been writing role play for over thirteen years.
Whether it has been through email early on or on websites. I find this to be a great way to meet people and I get to do something I enjoy as well.

About My Writing.

1. I try to respond daily in a story. There will be those days when I'll miss a day. If I'm going to miss more than a day. I'll try to give my partners prior notice.
  2. I am generally able to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs. There will be those times where to avoid writing my partners characters response. I might only write 1 paragraph.
  3. I prefer to write in in the third person and ask that you do the same.
  4. Please understand that I do not post pictures for Character sheets or anything else. Since I'm not tech savvy, it takes me far to long to figure out how to do it if I figure it out at all, and I'd much rather be writing a story.
What I Expect From My Partner.

1. No one liners! Please give me atleast a paragraph and something to play off of. If you can give me two or more paragraphs. Great but no less than one.
  2. If you can't write daily, I understaand. All I ask is that you tell me. I'll understand. We all have lives outside of our writing.

Dislikes.

Fantasy, Medieval, Incest, and Furies. Please understand that I am not very good at writing romance. I will do it but the romance has to run in the background of the main story.

Modern Day, Western, Horror, Historical ( please don't hold me to the facts of the time
period. )

Pairings.

Kidnapper x Victim
Crook x Rookie Police Officer
Pirate x Victim
Serial Killer x Detective / Victim
Photographer x Young Model
Master x slave or pet ( I have different plots in mind. So it will depend on what appeals to you. )
Mountain Man x Hiker(s) ( female )
Truck Driver x Hitchhiker

Craving.

Dark themed plots. ( PM me with ideas. )

I have a really dark horror story involving cannibalism. If this is something that you might be interested in? Please mention it in the PM you send me. We can discuss and create the plot together.

Plots.

A. The Maze. MC is a multi-millionaire with a very sick and perverted mind. He has built a multi story building that houses a maze. This maze is equipped with hi-tech robots, rooms to torture, a multitude of obstacles, and other surprises, for his female humans ( YC's) that he acquires. This scenario will require my partner to play at least 2 characters.

B. The Twisted Triangle. Muse A was married to Muse C. He knew that she was bi but she had never expressed any interest in acting on it. Until after they had been married ten ish years. She became friendly with a coworker at her job. Muse B. Since Muse C had never pushed his Dominance with her. He trusted her to be faithful to him. Muse A and Muse B became more than just friends. Muse B had Divorced her husband 4 years earlier and had 4 different bisexual woman live with her at different times during the course of those 4 years.

When Muse A left Muse C for Muse B. Muse C told her he would take her back as long as she didn't file for a Divorce. Sure enough, six months later. The intense passion Muse B had felt for Muse A had grown stale. The problem is the the two had just signed a one year lease on and expensive apartment two months earlier. They were just starting the second month of the lease. Neither could afford the apartment by themselves. Hence Muse B tried to convince Muse C take her back but payher half of the lease. Muse C saw the opportunity to abuse both woman as his anger had grown over the months. In exchange for him paying half the rent each of the next eleven months.

C. The Lease. YC is deep in debt. So much so there is no way out of it. Then while browsing the dark web. YC sees an ad where all of YC's debt will be paid if they agree to allow MC to lease them out as a slave or pet. This scenario allows me to change characters to keep it interesting.

D. The Hunt. YC and MC are a very wealthy married couple. They love each other very much but he has the need for excitement and competition in his life. Thus every third weekend, he has a hunt on their large wilderness property. His wife ( YC ) and one of her sub girl friends are hunted by MC and two other Dom men. Using paint ball guns, The men hunt the women so they they get to spend the weekend in one of the two cabins which include dungeons as well. The story will center on the couple during times between those weekends. There is some flexibility in the plot.

The plots below do not require smut though it may be implied. I am willing to make adjustments to the plots below.

E. The Human Kennel. There are issues to work out with this plot. MC's will capture attractive females that will be sold into slavery. NOTE: Though smut is implied, it is not required to make this story work. I'm thinking YC = your main character will have been captured but is kept to take care of those who are being sold into slavery. I'm thinking she will always be trying to help those being sold, escape. Thus she will face a variety of punishments
throughout this story.

Please understand that you will need to write at least three female characters. I will also be writing at least three male characters as well.

REMINDer: Please send me a PM if you hand any questions or are interested in doing a role play with me. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm new to this form of writing/roleplaying (and the fórum) so i'm sorry if i get something wrong. But, i was interested in the plot A and C and would be happy to participate.

These all sound pretty interesting. I'm willing to try one, if you don't mind someone that's still relatively new here.

Back
Top Bottom