PrinceAetius

Baron
Local time
Today 7:43 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Important
DON'T WASTE MY TIME.
Read the request properly. I have no patience for people who waste my time. Frankly it is disrespectful and just plain bad manners.

If you tell me you're interested and then never reply again when I respond, I will delete the conversation.

If you message or add me about an RP and disregard my ideas, we're not going to click

ALSO - I work full time during the week so I may not be able to reply straight away.

It seems to me that there are not many people willing to indulge requests, hence so many bumps, myself included, and I think it's important as a community that we make each other feel welcome and inclusive to ideas. There are so many potentially wonderful, brilliant and steamy RPs just waiting to be discovered but people either don't reach out, or when they do, they're not responded to. The ideas are to find and explore, so let's try to be a bit more open or at least communicative.

I've also encountered instances where an RP has been agreed, and then the other person disappears, never to respond, or where I make first contact and am just ignored or brushed aside. If you're here to waste my time, you can leave because I've had enough of non-communication.

Rules
  1. Be communicative. If you don't like or are uncomfortable with something, tell me. The same goes for wanting to try something etc. I can't know what I don't know.
  2. Ghosting - Yes life happens and I get it. But if possible please let me know if you're unable to reply for a while or want to drop it. If I see you online and you haven't responded for a couple of days without giving me a heads up, it's just a bad feeling.
  3. All characters to be 18+
  4. RP style - Third person, past or present tense.
  5. Length - (Flexible) At least one paragraph ideally.
That's it for the rules.

So without further ado, let's get down to business.

I'm looking for my character to completely dominate and humiliate his boyfriend after finding out he cheated on him.

So the ideal partner would be willing to play multiple characters.

Ideally I'd love to play against the below fandom characters. No intimate knowledge is required, I basically just want the characters.

Possible fandom characters for the boyfriend.
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII
Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy VII
Zack Fair - Final Fantasy VII
Noctis Lucis Caelum - Final Fantasy XV
Aranea Highwind - Final Fantasy XV

Kinks:
Public exhibition
Fisting
Fingering
Humiliation
Bareback
Creampies
Femdom
Pubic hair shaving
Filming
Impregnation
Cock rings
Cock cages
Post orgasm stimulation
Overstimulation
Orientation play
Jockstraps

Limits:
No under 18.
No ageplay (diapers etc)
No tentacles etc.
Body/body limb removal etc.
Excess gore
Vore
Vomit

Last edited:
Hii! I love the plot idea if you're still looking. While I'm unfamiliar with the characters or fandom you're drawn too. I'd love to still create a storyline with you :) hope my message finds you well! Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom