A Play On Words

ᑢᓍᘜᓰᖶᓍ, ᘿᖇᘜᓍ Sᑘᘻ
Local time
Today 12:49 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
~Welcome to my hell-hole~

A bit about me before we get started!

Hello there! Call me A or whatever name that begins with an A~ (preferably not asshole) I'm always down for a good RP and I really am pretty good with a lot. I'm quite active and I'm usually on everyday. I enjoy long writing sessions, in which we can exchange multiple posts per day. So I would prefer that you were relatively active. I'm primarily looking for a long-term roleplay, but I can be flexible and adjust where needed. Here are a few of my rules/info I try to keep on the table as we RP

• giphy (1).gif

PLOTS/PAIRINGS I AM CRAVING:

********* Historical based RPs *********
    ********* WW2 Plots *********
    ********* Western *********

Pirate anything lol
    ** Employee x Boss **
    WW2 Starter
    Mafia boss x Civilian
    Forced Marriage (Medieval or Modern)
    Apocalypse/Post-Apocalyptic World/Darker Sci-Fi

Star Wars

• giphy (2).gif

What I won't roleplay under any circumstances:

-Furries
    -Littles
    -Incest and family shit
    -Characters from kids TV shows, exp. Paw Patrol (Yes, it's happened)
    -Lolis/Lolita, I don't fuck with that
    -Anything that's romantically associated with characters under the age of 16. Your character must be over 18, as mine will be too. This is nonnegotiable. it's also completely fucking bat shit guano insane.

Line information

-I'm pretty casual when it comes to lines, I try to match whatever my partner produces, so we're fine when it comes to that. I can write a good amount, and if you need a writing sample, DM me. I prefer to keep it around 2-3 paragraphs unless it's dialogue. If it's dialogue, it can be difficult to write a decent amount of lines so I don't require much there.

Romance Info

-I'll do any relationship pairing, I myself am Pansexual, and feel comfortable doing FxF MxF and MxM.
    -I really only like to RP as a sub. My subs are normally quite fiery and will give you a run for your money. Though I can play quieter characters, but they will still have a bit of spark to them.

Communication

-Communication is key to having a good roleplay. I will always try and keep you informed and ask you questions, but I'd prefer if you'd do that with me as well. Like, "Hey if my character stabs yours, will you be mad?" And from there I can respond accordingly. It's a little stupid, but it really helps both parties.

• giphy.gif

Craving: 1-5 * basis
    My preferred role in pairing will be bolded, if neither is bolded, I'm fine with either.

Professor/teacher x Student ****
    Assassin x Apprentice
    Assassin x Assassin
    Prince x Assassin
    Soldier x Researcher
    Researcher x Rebel
    Ship captain x medic
    Prince
    x Knight/Rogue
    Mafia Boss x Civilian *****
    Assassin x Target
    Prince
    x Spy of another country *****
    Good boy x Bad boy
    Prince x Prisoner
    Researcher x Test Subject **
    Royalty x non-royalty ****
    Bad-boy x Preacher/Preacher's son
    Hero x Villain
    Native x Settler
    Known mythical deity x human
    Soldier x Native
    Gang leader x Rival gang leader *****
    Tough guy x shy guy
    employee/intern x boss *****
    Forced marriage (medieval or Modern) *****

• source (3).gif

Avatar (The blue people- yes i love both)
    Harry Potter
    Star Wars
    Percy Jackson
    Divergent
    Maze Runner
    Hunger Games
    Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
    Marvel
    The 100
    Attack On Titan

Important note: I really only like to rp fandoms using OCxOCs

(More will probably be added)

• ezgif-2-aad3fc64e6.gif

1) The Cursed King and his Groom

A mysterious stranger rescued a prince from drowning as a child. His father, the King, offers the young man anything in his kingdom as a reward and the man shocks them all by choosing the very Prince himself. The King, unwilling or unable to go back on his word, agrees to the arranged marriage. Years and years later, the Prince grows up and the mysterious stranger returns on his eighteenth birthday for him. Much to everyone's surprise and horror, the young man has not aged a day since last they saw him, and when he takes the Prince home with him, his groom he realizes there is a lot more to him than meets the eye.

2) Pirate x Governor's Son

Heading across the Atlantic to join his father, the Governor, in the Caribbean (or wherever I don't care), the young man's ship is attacked by pirates and plundered for all its worthy goods - including him. The Pirate Captain takes him on board as a valuable bargaining piece he can use the next time he encounters the British Navy. As he stays on board, he becomes more and more ingratiated with the crew - especially the Pirate Captain, to the point where he no longer knows if he even wants to return home.

3) The Captain and the Rebel

In a world ruled by a tyrannical Empire, the Captain is one of a handful of people living on the fringes of society doing less than legal things to survive. The Captain is a pirate, robbing Empire outposts and freighters and selling the goods to the highest bidders on the black market. The Rebel is wanted for actions against the Empire and in desperate need to disappear. One day, the Rebel stows away on the Captain's ship and the Captain discovers them. For whatever reason, the Captain decides to spare the Rebel's life and keep them aboard (as kicking the rebel of the ship is as good as handing them back to the Empire). The Rebel then tries to convince the Captain to join the movement against the Empire in the coming revolution, a revolution they helped start.

5) Were-what?

In werewolf society packs dominate the land from right beneath the noses of humans, fighting over and guarding territorial lines. Character A and Character B are wolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle a dispute.
    Despite how their families are appeased by this arrangement, Character A and Character B continue their rivalry, treating each other as enemies all the way to the bedroom.

6) Opposites Attract

Character A is an angel and Character B is a demon.
    However, Character A is mischievous, manipulative, and happily causes harm instead of doing good whereas Character B is kind-hearted, well-meaning, and merciful.
    Character A approaches Character B one day, thinking the demon to be a like-minded individual, however Character A is forced to reconsider their own wrong-doings when they begin to develop a soft spot for Character B.

7) Mistakes were made

Muse A has been kidnapped by Muse B, but they eventually realize that they have kidnapped the wrong person.

• (Open to adjustment and interpretation, this is only meant to be something to give you ideas (✿◡‿◡))

giphy (7).gif

The scorching sun hung directly overhead, its fiery gaze prompting Theodore to tug the brim of his hat lower, a feeble attempt at shielding his face from its relentless heat. Beads of sweat traced delicate paths down his forehead, prompting him to delicately blot them away with a handkerchief. In the distance, the town came into view, a sight that elicited a soft exhalation of relief from him. Urging his horse forward, he adjusted his grip on the reins and gave a subtle nudge to the steed's flank. In response, the horse emitted a subdued snort before transitioning into a graceful trot.

Their arrival in the heart of the tranquil town was swift, a few passersby casting curious glances in his direction before nonchalantly dismissing his presence. This unobtrusiveness suited Theodore just fine; he harbored no expectations of being recognized, nor did he particularly desire it. Steering his horse toward the weathered edifice that once housed the town's sheriff's office, he noted the building's neglected state. Time had not been kind to it – windows were boarded, layers of dust had settled onto the wooden surfaces, and its utility seemed a distant memory. Yet, this was precisely why he had come. The old town was in dire need of a sheriff; it had fallen into a state of anarchy, plagued by robberies and rampant misconduct.

His purpose was to effect a transformation, and Theodore embraced this challenge wholeheartedly. Easing himself off the back of the young mare, he secured her to a hitching post adjacent to the aged structure. Nearby, an empty watering trough awaited attention, its companion water pump standing ready. A sigh escaped his lips as he reached for the weathered metal handle, his calloused palms wrapping around it. With measured effort, he worked the handle a few times, eliciting a gratifying stream of cold, clear water that cascaded into the trough. The horse, seemingly appreciative, lowered its head to drink deeply. Theodore cupped his hands beneath the flow, capturing a refreshing handful to quench his own thirst, momentarily alleviating the sun's oppressive embrace.

Offering a gentle pat to the mare's neck, he progressed toward the barricaded entrance. Firm fingers found purchase on one of the wooden planks, tugging it free from its moorings and depositing it onto the porch. Methodically, he removed each barrier, revealing the interior of his new domain. A cloud of dust stirred as the door swung open, revealing a scene of neglect that was far from insurmountable. Stepping into the corridor, Theodore took stock of the cells before descending to the basement – his new living quarters. Within this subterranean abode, he observed a spacious bed, a compact kitchen area, and a serviceable wash basin. An inner resolve kindled within him; he knew that this space, though requiring substantial effort, held the potential to be transformed into something that aligned with his vision.

• (Open to adjustment and interpretation, this is only meant to be something to give you ideas (✿◡‿◡))

giphy (4).gif

War was a merciless abyss, a realm where only the foolhardy or the deceased dared to deny its wretchedness. The looming specter of death, forever lurking in the shadows, bore down upon the soul with an unbearable weight. Some men, unable to bear the burden, surrendered their defenses and ventured forth into the maw of battle, yearning for swift release from this interminable torment. To die swiftly seemed a preferable fate to the ceaseless waiting. Each night, sleep evaded their weary frames, replaced by haunting screams that echoed through fitful slumbers, their minds tormented by unfathomable nightmares.

Sebastian had never aspired to ascend the ranks and become a superior officer. Yet, when his eyes beheld the chilling sight of his commanding officer being ruthlessly gunned down, fate bestowed upon him an unwelcome and unearned promotion. Now, burdened with the responsibility for lives he did not wish to bear, Sebastian grappled with the weight of his conscience. There was no way to abdicate this newfound authority. Such was the twisted trajectory of his existence, perpetually teetering on the precipice of death, constantly consumed by the fear that even the slightest exhalation might expose their location to the merciless Nazis. Sebastian pondered whether succumbing to the hands of his captors or meeting an instantaneous demise would be the lesser of two evils. Whispers of the German concentration camps had reached his ears, and the mere concept of them sickened his soul. Yet, it was precisely for the eradication of such abominations that he fought this war.

Morning crept upon them, unremarkable in its semblance to countless sleepless nights prior. The men huddled together, seeking solace in the meager warmth of a small fire they had kindled. The frigid air invaded their makeshift camp, a constant reminder of their vulnerability. A dilapidated German town had reluctantly offered them a shattered haven, and they had sought refuge within the confines of an old, desolate warehouse. Distant gunshots reverberated through the air, a somber reminder that safety was but a fleeting illusion. It was a perilous choice they faced—remain sheltered within these crumbling walls or venture out onto the treacherous streets. Some among them were grievously wounded, while others teetered on the precipice of oblivion. Sebastian brought the cigarette to his lips, inhaling deeply, his gaze fixated upon the empty thoroughfares. The acrid stench of blood and gunpowder clung to the air, assailing his senses. He grimaced, flicking the dwindling cigarette to the ground, extinguishing its feeble glow beneath the weight of his boot. A protracted sigh escaped his lips, his hand navigating through disheveled locks of hair, before his gaze settled upon his men. They sought direction, a guiding light in this enveloping darkness. But Sebastian, burdened by the weight of his own uncertainties, found himself bereft of the guidance they so desperately needed.

As the morning light slowly washed over the war-torn landscape, Sebastian's gaze lingered on the weary faces of his comrades. Each man bore the scars of their own battles, both seen and unseen. Their eyes, once filled with hope and youthful vigor, now reflected a mixture of fear, fatigue, and a shared longing for a respite from the horrors of war. It was in their eyes that Sebastian found his own dwindling resolve rekindled, a flicker of determination to protect and lead them through this living nightmare.

giphy (8).gif

The taste of coppery blood lingered on his tongue as he crashed down onto the unforgiving ground. With swift reflexes, Faroe responded, a deft leg sweep unbalancing his opponent and sending them crashing to the gritty floor. Seizing the advantage, he pounced, his fist finding its mark in his opponent's throat, inducing a guttural choke. But resistance wasn't far behind; his adversary's desperate hands grasped at his arms, forcefully flinging him away. Such a day was typical for Faroe, a routine dance of combat. His task was familiar: subduing someone twice his size, an assignment that unfailingly demanded a life. Today's challenge came in the form of a colossal dark-elf, impressively built and providing a rare test.

Pain radiated through his left side as he hit the ground, a gasp betraying the struggle for air. The dark-elf charged again, the anticipation palpable. Timing was crucial, and as his opponent loomed above, Faroe surged upwards. Swift and strategic, his head collided with the elf's chin while a swift knee found its mark in a most sensitive area. A yelp of agony ensued, bending the giant low. But there was a moment of contemplation, a pause in the torrent of violence. Pain etched into his heart, Faroe unleashed a kick upon the dark-elf's ribcage, a symphony of cracks signaling shattered bones. A scream, raw and harrowing, rent the air as the elf clutched his broken form.

For an instant, Faroe hesitated, his gaze locked onto the writhing figure before him. The choice was there, familiar and relentless—to deal the final blow, to extinguish a life. But today, something shifted within him. His steps took him away from the arena of combat. Standing still, he looked down at his hands, no longer mere weapons, now stained with a blend of remorse and rebellion. The arena stretched before him, each stride holding meaning as he neared the door, a portal to potential freedom.

Bowing to the passage of time, the door opened with a creak, revealing its ominous maw. Like clockwork, three guards advanced, metal restraints clinking ominously. His chest tightened as he exhaled a soft sigh, arms folding across his body. The mechanical device was secured around him, limiting his autonomy. Legs soon followed, rendering movement a distant dream. Faroe's lips curled in disdain, words forming silently but never spoken, stifled by the final restraint that robbed him of speech. Positioned between guards, he was lifted, his body a canvas of power and defiance, being carried back to his cell.

In the stands, spectators watched, momentarily silenced by the spectacle. But silence gave way to a cacophony of disapproval and disappointment, an orchestra of voices resonating with their collective judgment.

Please don't respond on this and PM me instead ♥
Well enough talking- let's RP!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom