Currently reading:
MxM down and dirty [new request!]

petvampire

Duke
Local time
Today 6:06 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey y'all! PV back again from my unintended hiatus, and while I do have some replies to write, I am also DESPERATELY craving some dark, smutty goodness. There will always be some kind of plot, since I can't write straight shot smut and love interweaving character into my smut, but I'm definitely in the mood for something a little less on the story-driven side than is my usual preference.

Also absolutely dying to play a switch or bottom-leaning character, since I've been in Top Limbo for a while now and it gets old.

I frickin' love:
- Fantasy elements - medieval or modern
- Captivity/slavery plots
- Magical bonds of some kind or another
- BIG BDSM ENERGY
- Manipulation and/or dubious consent (true non-con needs to be discussed at length, but may be possible)
- Opposing characters (the classic hero/villain, cop/criminal, that kind of thing)
- Sassy dialogue
- Supernatural creatures - demons, vampires, werewolves, spirits, actual gods, you name it
- Alpha/Beta/Omega (I have learned to love)
- Frequent replies (not a must, but I frickin' love it)

I like:
- Chatting with my RP partners regarding plots and/or just randomly
- Paragraph format posts - straight up, I write a bunch sometimes, one-liners really aren't for me
- Good grammar and spelling

I'm not into:
- Furries/anthro (minor animal characteristics are okay)
- Mpreg
- Bathroom stuff
- Overabundance of fluff and vanilla (sometimes this is my jam, but NOT TODAY)

So... yeah. Hit me up. Feel free to randomly look at my other search thread (https://writerssanctum.com/threads/forever-in-search.18323/) to see if there's any plot stuff you'd like to throw into the ring, or bring me your own ideas. Thanks a bundle!

HERE'S SOME PLOTS I WANT TOO:

a thin line between love and loathing: in an empire known as the most powerful of its day, those who serve beneath the emperor are in what seems like a constant struggle for power over one another, an internal rivalry that goes back to the empire's inception. in the present day, the reigning balance of power rests with the emperor's spymaster; the favored advisor, ever whispering in his sovereign's ear, and constantly at odds with the commander of the army.
yet behind closed doors, the relationship between the pair is anything but what it seems on the surface... {i'd love to play the spymaster, and I would LOVE this to be a situation of role reversal behind the scenes, with the commander topping the spymaster. pretty please!}

into the underworld: i am DYING to do a modern-day hades/persephone take wherein hades is the leader of some manner of crime syndicate, persephone the child of a wealthy, politically-connected family supporting hades' biggest nemesis zeus. i would LOVE to play persephone. we can discuss and flesh this out more!

xoxo-
PV

Last edited:
OH PS If anyone wants to do some Persona 5/Royal Joker x Akechi with bad ending/corruption of Joker and play dirty manipulator Akechi, I'll frickin' love you forever.

Back
Top Bottom