MxF Down and Out in the Dark

Currently reading:
MxF Down and Out in the Dark

CalamityQueen

Just as warm as a glass of brandy~
Local time
Today 7:52 PM
Hey y'all! I've returned to my old haunt with an insatiable hunger for stories. I've got a few ideas which I will pelt you with below but feel free to stalk me for my other request threads to get a clearer picture of who I am as a writer and the kind of vibes that get me going. If you happen to have an idea or two of your own and believe that I am your girl go ahead and drop me a line, I don't bite! (Actually that's a lie but I promise I'm lovely).

I work a woeful day job and am looking to spice things up with a story or two. I tend to belt out those replies once I get going and I can be rather wordy when I'm all excited but please don't feel pressured to match me if that's not your style.

Ok, ok, ok, so I can't hold back anymore! Behold! My ideas!

Idea 1: Two people with strange powers/supernatural identities (this is up for interpretation) meet at a support group (drugs? Mental health? Grief? The possibilities are endless) and start hanging out and discover love in each other.

Idea 2: A prince or nobleman of some sort falls for and starts sleeping with his beautiful maidservant only to discover that she is actually a terrifying monster. It's ok because he's into it and it's actually rather convenient for him as he has many enemies.

Idea 3: A man has a crush on an alluring woman for a good bit of time and is working his way up to courtship when she is suddenly put on trial for witchcraft. Through some insane act of pure guile he saves her and oh no maybe she is a witch but he's cool with it he just wants to know for future reference.

Idea 4: The dissolute bastard son of a rich and powerful dickhead of a man teams up with a girl his father brutally assaulted to take revenge on the man who's had this coming for a very long time and they realize that maybe they're made for each other.

Alright. Now that I've got that mess out of my system thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I would love to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom