Unspecified Dragons keep

Currently reading:
Unspecified Dragons keep

Taurus

Wounded master
Local time
Today 6:04 PM
hey guys this will be my first thread so what I will make and would only want it 1 on 1 but if more wanna join it will be fine ok let get back too the topic

So this world of mine will be set in the Middle Ages with magic and dark art users and the starting country will be called Drakon which would be spit up into four major city's Dragons keep being the capital of this country as in its name the city has DRAGONS !!! But the city has four main points entry and which have two dragon keeps at each and which have gates in the middle , the castle is in the middle of this city or most would like too call it the head point of this kingdom \ country . The the most south city from the capital is call nawrion which is more of a gate way into the country but covered by mountains were the have the most mix of races going from humans to meta humans to beast in the mountain tops . The other too city's are both far north but makes a Y shape of the city's so grozsez is the city north-east and Kisanzani is the city north-west both like almost the same both very open but Kisanzani has mostly meta humans and has a port what leads too the capital and nawrion, and which grozsez has the most humans in all the cities and have the less warriors and is only holding together by the Royale family's second eldest son named Axelian. and the ruling King who lives in the capital is named Lander who him self is a half human half bulllanians which are the most powerful meta human race in this kingdom. And so the story starts with the youngest brother trying take the throne from the King and has gotten help from his older brother Axelian who is a normal human with great magic power. So the youngest Brother Taurus has come too the capital after getting help from Axelian. But Taurus needs too build a army up before he starts his final goal (and too you who don't get it I am Taurus aha).... So this will be a fantasy, romance and warning guts my be spilt and no sex for the sake of it ...so there it is .. Most likely I have missed points , ect if you have a question I will be happy to answer so don't hold back

Back
Top Bottom