Both Needed Dreamoness' Group Ideas

Currently reading:
Both Needed Dreamoness' Group Ideas

Dreamoness

Sanctums Certified Stalker
Local time
Today 11:57 AM
If you have questions or are interested just pm me and I'll give you more info.

Okay, here is the list of my group ideas:

After the Gradient War
- Open Roleplay
- Anyone can join
- Players can have at max two chars made.
- Chars will die, be prepared.

A millennia ago, three Creators crafted and perfected their own desired worlds. The mother named Vxci rose to rule over the High World where all angels reside, the daughter named Sibellius cradled her world called the Overworld where all humans resided, and the father named Daedalus dictated over his Underworld where all the demons were born. Eachparent worked together to nurture both their worlds and teach their daughter how to rule over hers. However, deep in the recesses of the Overworld lived a darkness who waited for the perfect moment, the moment of renewal, the moment when the original Creator was replaced with this youthful child.

They called this mysterious darkness The Cloud and when the Creators all gathered in the Overworld for their daughters 18th birthday it struck. Casting out the toxic dark cloud it began to morph the minds of all the creatures of the three worlds. It turned humans on angels, angels on demons, and demons on humans until the tension was so strong that riots would break out if a single race was seen not in their world. The darkness grew and spread stronger, soon infecting the Creators minds in the slightest bit and causing a rift in the happy family.

With their drama happening they declared war on each others worlds but never actually made the first move until a human killed an angel then was slaughtered by a demon. With that mass chaos happened and the blood of millions splattered across the ground and turned the seas red. Fires raged each worlds lands and the smell of burning flesh and death made the air so acidic that the clouds poured down burning tears. It got so bad that all the races were almost extinct, but, at the last moment the darkness became too confident and made the mistake of showing itself to the Creators. This quick view of what caused the war snapped the Creators out of their rivalry and reluctantly worked together to destroy the darkness.

Now it is present day, cities have been rebuilt and towns reborn as the population of all races come to new light. Each Creator rules respectively over their worlds and now allow other races to trickle back into them, however some people still feel the effects of the darkness and are wary of the mingling. They can sometimes be stubborn, but everyone and every race comes together at the Grand Marketplace where a variety of goods and services are sold, traded, and bought.

This is the Character Sheet and Ledger template.
Character Sheet

These are a basic explanations of the Classes and Races
Characters and Class Discriptions

These are the Cities and Towns
Cities and Towns

And this is the Grand Marketplace with Job list - If you have more items that you want to see contact myself and I can add them.
Grand Marketplace

Stranded on Luna Island
- 3-6 players with 3-10 chars
- Chars can die if the person chooses to leave the RP

After a plane crashed out in a gorgeous blue ocean, the remaining passengers and scraps from the plane wash ashore upon a mysterious island. Although extremely beautiful; with white sand beaches, a lush green jungle, and a lone mountain, the island soon shows signs of something else inhabiting it and something else binding them there. Will you be able to survive your now permanent home?

CS Link: Just copy and paste however you can.
Permanent Luna Island CS

Removed
-2-4 people, 1-4 chars
-1x1 but can be a group

The year is 2000, life is calmly rolling forward without a hitch. Large cities are bustling with clamoring people and running cars. Small towns have a much calmer scene with housewives walking to stores and the sound of school bells ringing across the air. It was peaceful with skies clear and blue and birds singing happily. That was until something small glinted in the sky, catching the attention of several people around.

In a mere few seconds a few more glittering objects caught the eyes of people across the globe. In a few minutes ear blasting sirens screamed to the skies. The sirens of the threat of bombs, the sirens that caused men, women, and children alike to start panicking and running like roaches. It didn't last long though, when the first bomb hit all since of noise was erased. Flashes of light lit up the sky and soon nothing was left as the Earths skin was burned and scarred by the nuclear bombs. Nothing was left. Everything was removed. That was to say until a shocking few crawled from the disbris and was announced as the only survivors of the Earth.

Now, it is your job to survive the aftermath and discover why on Earth you and the few others survived what should have killed you.

The End of Tomorrow
- Up to three players
- Can have multiple characters but only one main

If you have ever seen The Day After Tomorrow, well this is kind of based off of that movie. In a world thats being ravaged by three massive storms, a group of civilians must survive each one in the city.

The first one is a massive wind storm, producing wind of mass destruction. Hail, thunder, and lightening will be the first dangers with other surprises riddled in. Things will be flying through the air and this storm will most likely be bloody, but will only last a day.

The second storm will produce blankets of rain, causing streets to fill up to the hips. Strong winds will be present but only strong enough to turn up umbrellas. This storm will last a week or more, depending on how fast the streets fill and how people survive.

The last storm will freeze everything over and instakill anyone left outside forth first few hours. Frozen bodies stiff like statues as blankets of snow cover the frozen water. This storm may be the final storm but it unearths all sorts of trouble. This is where I add my twist, so although your character is human these storms opened a time lapse 'portal' where all thinks mythical are now alive.

(Still a work in progress, OOC pm will have more information)

Island of Love and Death
- 5 to 8 people
- One character each
- May be death, sex, and more

Characters Names: (complete the character)
- Tony -
- Oliver -
- Derek -
- Jason -
- Brittany -
- Tracy -
- Mary -
- Laura -

Six people wake up on an island surrounded my ocean. They have no idea how they got there but soon find out why. They are being watched for the latest reality TV show around the world, Island of Love and Death. Their survival, love life, fights, everything is the worlds entertainment.

Oppressed World
- 1 to 3 people/character
- 1 character per person
- No death unless okay by player, follow site rules

Varilla is a world ruled by one super powerful ruler. Her name is Cisal and her power is unmatched by all of the world. However, since the beginning of time there have been three heros every 100 years that come from the three main nations and rise from the darkness of this oppressed world to try to free the people. Some have succeeded and many have failed.

Now, it is coming up to the 100 year anniversary and the people of the world grow eager to see if these heros will succeed or fail. But the nations are not the only ones who are prepared for the heros, the ruler is very aware of this and has made her preparations. She is highly ready and is prepared to make these heros fall by her force.

Polar Opposites
-2 to 4 players
-dark and gore

Two criminals, one is a criminal who is careless with their crime scenes but can never be pinned down or caught. The other is so careful with theirs that they always have close calls with being caught. How will these two Polar Opposite criminals do together?

There are more ideas, I just posted the two I favor most. Will update later when I choose to write out the idea

Last edited:
Aha I haven't started removed yet though someone was interested I think. I forget.

Luna island is an idea that has been adrift. It gets going then sinks.

That's a shame! It has such potential!
Maybe it would work better as a two-person RP. But in any case, I'm interested in both, so let me know if there's enough interest to start one of them up! :p

I could happily start either one. Lets try Luna since you see the potential. Would it be okay if we allowed people to join as they please?

Sure! After all, in a lot of shipwrecks/plane crashes, survivors are easily separated; it's totally feasible that people would come to shore in groups and not be aware of each other until they actually meet.

Can I also join Luna Island? ^__^ Do I need to put a character sheet or just join?

I like the Island of Love and Death. Would prefer to play Derek if it gets up and running.

Back
Top Bottom