Local time
Today 9:40 PM
Dreams of The Dreamless

[Original Concept RP]
[Psychological Horror/Survival/Action]

Rated R

*Warning* contant will include mature themes

Narration

It all starts in 1972, the C.I.A. came across information about a secret program that the Russians have been keeping clandestine. In the report it said,

"I have found viable information that the Russians have been looking into something called parapsychology, it seems it's some kind of program about some psionic phenomenon. They have been testing on their prison inmates. I will see what else I can find."

The C.I.A. later would receive a second letter with three audio tapes, though this time it became worrisome. The envelope has blood splatter on it and in bloody ink writes out, listen to the third tape. In the audios it said,

Audio 1

I found where they have been testing, it looks like some base not far from Yakutsk. The people here are not welcoming. By the looks of it, the place seems like it's well guarded… I will have to check again tomorrow for activity. Williams out.

Audio 2

I heard screams during my second time of reconnaissance. This place has a sinister energy, I don't like this… I saw what looks like a female child being brought into the base. I thought they were just testing on prison inmates but it looks like it goes even deeper. I will have to sneak in and see what I can find. Williams out.

Audio 3

Oh god, there are dead bodies everywhere. I saw what they have been doing, it's horrific. I'm taking a chance by recording this within the base. I can't even explain right now what I've seen, so much blood. The people being tested on are insane, they don't seem to understand what is going on anymore. I tried to talk with one and he begins to scream. I'm hiding within a bathroom, I'm going to begin to leave and see if I can get out…. Fuck, I think a guard saw me….[static].... [Louldy] Oh god, what the hell is that… [Begins Running/Breathing Loud]...Noooo… [Loud Static]... [The Audio Then Shuts Off]

The C.I.A. would later send a group called Stargate One, a black ops team to retrieve information about the secret Russian program. Only one survivor made it back, the psychologist named Dr. Calson. She was in a paranoid state of mind, blabbering about madness and that Hell is here. What came after that is unknown…

In 1993, the brother of Dr. Calson wants to find out why his sister went insane. He met a journalist named Henry who sent him files on a classified C.I.A. project called Stargate. He would later look for a P.I. to help him understand why his sister is in an asylum and what went down with Project Stargate. While looking through the files, James the brother of Dr. Calson found more than he bargained for. Tests on the psionic phenomenon and the truth that no sane mind is ready for.

Rules:

1) No less than two paragraphs per post, effort is key.

2) Good grammar, as in complete sentences and spelling. You don't need to be perfect but anything simple/basic should be first hand knowledge.

3) Character growth, you must be able to let your character grow within the story. Every struggle, tragedy, etc.

*Updates may occur, keep your eyes open

Last edited:
*Update*

I have plans of opening this RP scenario thread sometime this month. Just a matter of organizing other RPs I'm in and personal life.

If you're interested, PM me and I will keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom