MxF Dressing up my Boyfriend (Seeking Soft-Dom Female)

Currently reading:
MxF Dressing up my Boyfriend (Seeking Soft-Dom Female)

BelleOfTheBall

Adorable Smut Addict
Local time
Today 6:45 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
Hello! My name is Belle and I figured I'd explain myself a bit before getting into the details. I am looking for a female character to my male character here. I am looking for a soft dom to do so. This Roleplay is heavy in Crossdressing and is more slice of life centered. I know my request is not conventional, but I love writing males experiencing femininity for the first time. Especially when it with a significant other. If you feel intrigued please reach out and give it a shot. Hope to hear from you soon!

Primary Means of Contact
Please reach out through private messages only! I would like to keep this thread relatively clean. So if you find yourself interested in traversing the smutty, perverse ideas presented. Feel free to hit me up. If you have some ideas of your own please let me know!

RP Role
I tend to be a sub in nearly everything I play. However, if I am intrigued by as presented idea that makes me want to Dom. I may be willing to trying out taking the dominant role. Yet, for now, I will only play a sub in threads. At most I'm comfortable with playing neutral switch relationships.

Post Scheduling
When it comes to posts I stay between 3-4 paragraphs but am willing to match my partner if things run shorter or longer. I am pretty active through the week and can do up to 3-4 posts a day on a good productive day.

Story Contents and RP Preferences

I prefer smut dense roleplays. I can handle just about any percentage of story to smut, but if we have a story we do need to try to advance it between character romps.

I do prefer realistic face claims and tend to try and avoid drawn or animated claims. If need be exceptions can be made.

Communication is KEY! Please communicate with me. If we want to add things to the story, characters, interactions, etc. let me know! I love communicating with my partners and want to ensure both of us have a good time.

PLEASE TRY AND BE DETAILED. I love love love detail! Please try to explain what your character is doing, how they feel and what they're thinking!

Cravings and Request
I have some very specific tastes and cravings. Most of them center around feminization, sissification and crossdressing. I love finding partners who enjoy the genre as much as I do and hope to finds someone here to share. I have one story specifically that so am currently doing that I love and want to find another. Preferably one I can keep moving more frequently. Love to my current partners!

I only have one pairing craving in mind and it will be listed below. For partners I tend to prefer Female Characters to pair with. If you have a question about this or anything else just ask!

Kinks and Dislikes
Kinks: Feminization, Sissification, crossdressing, chastity, pretty much open to most things just ask me.

Dislikes:blood play, vore, Adult Baby, anything illegal or against TOS, toilet play, and extreme proportions.

Desired Pairing

Dressing Up My Boyfriend

Pairing: [MxF] Boyfriend(Male) x Girlfriend(Female)

Description: Im really craving a slice of life. Something sweet between a couple that wants to experiment a little. I'm thinking a boyfriend and girlfriend as the pairing. We start with the two of them watching television or something on those lines. The Girlfriend (YC) is in the process of manicuring and painting her nails. This lead her to ask the Boyfriend (MC) if she can paint his toenails. After some coercion and maybe a little physical bribery MC accepts to let YC paint them however she'd like. Once this is done YC pushes for his finger nails. Then maybe a little makeup and what's some makeup without a little lingerie (panties, bra, stocking, and maybe even a garter belt and some heels). The both of them find they enjoy the experience and have some intimate sex afterwords.

The time following this experiment lead to YC wanting to experiment some more in the realm of Sissification/ Feminization. She wants to have more makeovers/dressup, maybe even try orgasm control with some chastity, and even try pegging. YC discovers she enjoys being a dominant and having a Sissy Boyfriend.

I'm thinking also adding some light blackmail in the form of photos and videos to keep MC doing as he is told. Maybe they even start their own Onlyfans together.

Please let me know if interested, speak with you soon!

Back
Top Bottom