Male(s) Needed Dysfunctional (2 slots)

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed Dysfunctional (2 slots)

Rioner

An Obedient Puppy
Local time
Today 11:57 PM
The Wayne family has always been struggling, one way or another. They were poor, the children were abused, the parents split up and got back together, it was never a normal family. It's been like this for decades. The modern Wayne family includes a father, a mother, and two brothers. This family quickly fell apart, just like all the others. The father was a heavy drinker, the mother was involved with drugs, and the boys were both failing school. Eventually, the parents split up and the mother went her own way.

Now, the boys have grown up. Unfortunately for them, they still live with their abusive father. The two sons, ages 23 and 19, both dropped out of high school and neither of them plan on getting their GED or going to college. They both decided living with their father while working at businesses would be the best route for them. That's just what they did. One of them went to work at a factor and the other went to work in a grocery store.

Their father still abuses them, still hurts them. Though, fortunately for the oldest son, their father loves him more. Yes, he still abuses the 23 year old, but only to an extent. The other son got no mercy. He was beaten, taunted, and yelled at daily.

One night, when the youngest character is out working a late shift, the other two men of the family begin to talk. They come to the decision of working together and forcing the younger man to be their slave. In more ways than one. They have both worked together to create rules the younger brother needs to follow, decided on punishments, and have both agreed they have full control of anything they'd like to do to the younger man. Anything goes as far as they're concerned.

_______
So. I am looking for two people to play male characters. One will play the father and one will play the older brother. I will be playing the younger brother.

Rules are simple.
  • No godmodding.
  • Type 2-3 paragraphs per response.
  • Don't join unless you plan on staying.
  • Sanctum rules apply (this is a given)
  • There are no limits except what the site won't allow! Any and all kinks are welcome. If you want to involve shit in sex, I don't care. Whatever makes you happy. My character will have no say in what happens to him, so I say there are no hard nos except for bestiality. Branding, taking off limbs, any of that is allowed. If you want these things, let me know so I know where the roleplay should be properly placed.
  • Character sheets will be used. Name, age, height, weight, and a realistic face claim. If you don't want the picture, you can type up a description. I will be using a picture though!
  • If you are interested, please comment the role you would like to play!

Back
Top Bottom