All Each moment now light

Currently reading:
All Each moment now light

Local time
Today 12:42 PM
Hello I'm PhantomQueen! You can just call me Phantom for short. I've been writing for a while but normally I love writing fantasy related stories with princesses, princes, the works. I've only dipped my toes into writing a horror like story for November but otherwise my main go to is always gonna be fantasy. High or low is fine with me and I do like dark fantasy. I'm also dipping my toes again into solely writing male characters instead of my constant just female character writings.

My replies can be between 1-5 paragraphs depending on the scene. I've been wanting to try and write more especially in more detail but it's a process. My grammar is fine and I also don't expect you to have perfect grammar either as long as we both can understand each other and can make the writing flow nicely all is allowed. Oh and please don't try to force yourself into copying my reply length I understand it can be hard to write a lot for certain things in the scene! I can reply 1-3 times almost every day. I will not let a week pass before replying though unless something had come up in which case I'd inform you that I'd be unable to for a week.

I'm not very good with writing or just dealing with gore. Mostly vague is what works the best for me. Violence is acceptable though
I don't tend to write smut a whole lot but I do not mind adding in depending on the plots we'll come up with as I do wanna test out writing for different things. I'm mostly okay with a lot of things as long as it doesn't involve the following:
Scat and other themes involving it along with any of the really hardcore kinks. We can discuss more in detail if need be.
I absolutely do not write in any fandoms preferring instead my own original universe. It's only when I first started writing that I used to do Naruto writings but that's no more. Oh and I will not write as a canon character if I ever do decide to write in a fandom.
Here's a few pairings I'd like to do/don't mind doing.
Princess or Prince x Princess or Prince
King x King
King x Queen
Royalty x Bandits
Human x Monster
Noble x Noble
Royalty x Knight

As for any specific characters you'd be interested in writing with (ignoring that there's only 2 as there are 3 more I haven't gotten to posting yet)
Character Threads

Back
Top Bottom