Dreamer
Local time
Today 4:37 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
1710719300220.png
Image Cred: KenLothair on DeviantArt

Hello There!

This may or may not be my second time writing this because I forgot to save and accidentally reloaded the webpage! Oh well! You may call me Elegy (she/her) and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am so excited to be here~! I do a fair bit of creative writing in my spare time, and I've dabbled in RP before, but I've always looked for a website that has a dedicated community of writers.

Who I am and what the heckles I plan on doing here:

Currently, I am a college senior studying molecular biology! (wild, I know!) Having said that, I don't have a great amount of time for rp's (sad, I know!). In light of this, I plan on starting out exceptionally slow, and I will likely only be engaging in one RP at a time. (I say likely, but in all reality, this will be a firm rule for me). I plan on implementing this to avoid creative burnout, and so that I can give my rp partner the dedication and time they deserve. I see that this site has a novel section as well, so stay tuned and you'll likely fine a love project of mine there! Besides that, I love discussing writing mechanics, ideas, etc. My dms are always open for such writing-related topics!

Writing I enjoy and my writing style:

I love fantasy writing (I especially love the world building aspect). Developing characters and settings with rich and complex historical backgrounds? Literally my bread and butter. As for my writing style, it's similar to how I write informally. I'm pretty lengthy and descriptive, and tend to use superfluous adverbs. I'll see if I can work out getting a writing sample here somewhere but that may take a hot moment.

Things I enjoy outside of writing:

In a desperate attempt to seem human, here's a bit about me!

You may have noticed from my username, or perhaps from my pfp (which I assure you, will change often), but I am a big fan of hit mobile/pc game Genshin Impact. (If you don't play it, I don't recommend starting as it is addictive.) I certainly don't play as often as I used to, but I'm always down to discuss game lore~ as I am a huge fan of the storyline. I also enjoy Sims 4, and Terraria, on ocassion. Other than that, I have a beautiful dog named Stella! She is a German Shepherd mix and quite literally the light of my life. I enjoy taking her on walks and she enjoys attempting to steal my food.

Okay that about sums it up! If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/insights/the winning lottery number/an extra seat on a multi-billion dollar spaceship then feel free to reach out!

With love,
Elegy <3

Attachments

• 1710717400648.png
    1710717400648.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Welcome to the site! we have a ton of amazing writers here, and I'm sure you'll find someone who can work with your schedule and interests to share some words with.

Also, other than first posts and editing posts, the site saves everything you write for 72 hours so if you navigate away accidentally just go back to the page and reload and you will find everything there. If you have that problem often, make the first post with a title and then write the body of the post as the second post and it will always be saving your work. :)

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Riff's pre made templates And Selcouths pre-made character templates and
Cat's set of premade templates
And
Jumbled's visual user guide to some site functions

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom