Character(s) Elliotts characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Elliotts characters

Noctuus

Serf
Local time
Today 2:49 PM
Here I'm gonna start throwing down the links to my characters pages! Only a couple of them have all flushed out pages, but the list of all of them is there, so let me know if you're interested in any of them! All of the ones currently up are based in the fallout universe and are best suited for such or post apocalyptic settings, but most can be squished into different settings as well.

Ocs

(Complete prof example)

Niles Grey

Oh wow! I love the artwork and the character! absolutely splendid! Are you an artist as well as a writer?

I love your art style and I love their designs! They seem detailed and unique!

I'm sorry, I'm just a huge art, character design and cartoon geek! Haha

Omg don't even worry I'm the same way, I've got adhd and my ocs are huuuuge hyperfixations and comfor Charas!!! I'm going into animation and character deaign as a career so yeee :,D My bf corvo got me on here and I saw you two were rping; Niles is actually from the same story Ethan is from!! I'd love to see ur characters too :,0

I'm flattered you like my art!!

I am also going into animation! I want to create my own cartoon show. c:

Wait really!? Damn, small world! I love both of your guy's art, writing and characters!

Really? Haha, ok. I will have to dig through some of my art to get to my characters then.

I will share my characters with you through direct conversation so I don't put anymore comments on this post that may make it seem cluttered. If you want me to delete my comments, just say so haha.

Back
Top Bottom