Local time
Today 6:53 AM
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš–πšŽπšœ

βœ— Dark romance
βœ— Verbal Abuse
βœ— Emotional/Mental Manipulation
βœ— Possessiveness/Jealousy
βœ— Amongst others....

** Note: None of these themes are necessary. They are simply there for those who are interested **

β₯ˆβ₯ˆβ₯ˆ

πš‚πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš

Elysium had become an Eden after climate change destroyed Mother Earth. A man-made Utopia where the rich and privileged reside in harmony while those unfortunate souls remained in a post-apocalyptic world, ruled by Elite-controlled droids. Out of the ashes arose a new civilization, one constantly struggling for survival. Most of its citizens living day by day while others sought out contraband shuttles and fake I.D's in order to illegally migrate towards Elysium.

QxrX8gZwA56H6rM5XvRYs7-1200-80.jpg

β₯ˆβ₯ˆβ₯ˆ

π™Ώπš•πš˜πš

Jessica Delacourt, the ruthless Secretary of Defense, is in charge of keeping the man-made Eden a safe place. Her methods are unorthodox, to say the least. She's known to deport or even kill thousands of immigrants to keep order.

One day, however, a shuttle breached Elysium's atmosphere as the skilled pilot was able to dodge all of the missiles. Delacourt sees a familiar face through the crowd of immigrants. Her lover had returned. On Delacourt's command, the young doctor is captured and sent to Elysium's HQ. To the woman's surprise, the blonde wouldn't remember her nor their life together due to the fact that she has suffered retrograde amnesia. After a protocol investigation, Delacourt commands her butler to take Dr. Helena Leroux to her own home.

Dr Leroux, however, has no idea what she is getting herself into. Her absence throughout the years has turned Delacourt into a narcissistic, cold blooded, power hungry, possessive individual. Upon arriving to Elysium, Helena will come to realize Delacourt's true nature up close and personal.

Would love to brainstorm with you in regards to the nature of their relationship and what happens next...

β₯ˆβ₯ˆβ₯ˆ

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ

Jessica Delacourt (YC)

Jl6L.gif
tenor.gif

**Note: Feel free to create a story around this character: Background, morals, values, personality, etc. **

Dr. Helena Leroux (MC)

23ceb23f984e7c57c441e6a1606d7d26.gif
tumblr_nukjbfdsfv1tmc5vso2_500.gifv

Helena Leroux is a retired psychiatrist. Her decision to retire came as a result after a violent incident with a patient concluding in his death. After this incident, she retired from her practice with no penitence. She does see colleagues however, if and when the situation calls for it. Admittedly, she retired quite young, leaving her with more time than she knows what to do with. This unique state of suspension launched Helena into her next projects. Nowadays she dedicates her time and focus on research in between her sessions along with publishing and the occasional conference.

It's human nature to continuously accommodate to ones surroundings, it's only natural that after the incident Helena would become weary of the company she kept and those that she interacted with. Since, she shows different versions of herself to different people. This is often thought to be devious nature yet they fail to realize that it's merely adaptation, a basic human instinct. Human, a word Helena feels no connection to anymore. She experienced physical changes deemed unnatural to the human body. Some were small, almost insignificant, like changes in eye color. Others much more telling like enhanced senses, incredible physical strength and an uncontrollable thirst.

The transformation began after her attack; however nothing could've prepared her for who, or what, she was becoming. She used her new bound freedom to conduct extensive research, but every article and book only led to folklore. She deemed it nonsense until her attackers biopsy returned. Personal information post mortem is confidential. Luckily for her, she was friends with the pathologist. After dinner, a few drinks, and some persuasion she got her answer. Her former patient was far from human. The pathologist found physiological abnormalities not characterized with mortals and the DNA tests confirmed it.

Over the years, Helena's subconscious turned to consciousness. The blackouts were her brain's coping mechanism for the transformations she experienced, both physiologically and psychologically. She trained herself to resist her instincts. There's a time and place for everything, after all. Helena is a woman of principle and only allows herself to feast on the damned and the broken. There are ethical principles deep within her subconscious that she lives and kills by.

Disclaimer #1: My character can be played as fully human, during her transformation stage, or after. Player's choice.
Disclaimer #2: None of the characters or stories belong to me and they will be taken down upon request. The stories and characters mentioned are based off of movies and TV series, Hannibal and Elysium.

β₯ˆβ₯ˆβ₯ˆ

π™°πšœ 𝚊 πš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš› & πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝙸'πš– πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš›

Well, you've made it this far. I'm delighted. I suppose I can share a bit about myself. I've been role playing for a little over 6 years now. I enjoy playing with detailed individuals who love world and slow story building. You know, that slow burn between two characters that fuels their desire? That is my kryptonite. As for what I'm searching from you? To have fun and enjoy the process. After all, that's what we're here for, right? Lastly, I should say that nothing here is set in stone. I'm open to further discussion and ideas.
I have placed a list below of absolute musts, so please take a look!!

π™°πš‹πšœπš˜πš•πšžπšπšŽ πš–πšžπšœπšπšœ

βœ— Semi Paragraph to Paragraph
βœ— Details. Details. Details.
βœ— Communication & Discussion prior, or during, if needed.
βœ— Transparency & maturity: If at some point you realize that something is off or that this isn't for you,
please don't ghost me. Just tell me and we'll go our separate ways. No hard feelings.
βœ— At least be available once a week.

2.jpg

Last edited:
Thought so. Crichton already said that there were undersea tribes on Pandora (presumably explored in Avatar 3 or 4) which could be interesting to explore.

Back
Top Bottom