Unspecified Emerald's Roleplay's (Looking for Long term Partners)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Emerald's Roleplay's (Looking for Long term Partners)

Local time
Tomorrow 5:31 AM
Why hello fellow role players as you could probably tell im new to TIS as i've recently shifted from another place, from what little i've seen however im beginning to love this community a little about me before we delve into the details shall we?

I consider myself fairly new to writing in general perhaps not so much in role playing as i've dabbled in it verbally as a child if that counts ^^ but as a writer im learning better ways to express myself and i feel like i improve with every plot i write or every reply i follow up with.

Over the time i've found out that i prefer playing female characters over male characters in RP's as that is what really allows my creativity to flow, that is not to say however that i don't play male characters i certainly do! but as of now i have way more plots where the main character is a female than a male that's only the case for my own plots however im more up for developing one with an interested partner and what gender i play wouldn't be an issue there. Anyhow enough talking lets get into the details ^^

Preferences & Expectations ~
  • Time & Frequency of replies - This is where i do not have any specific expectations from my partner all i ask is that they reply whether its once a week or once a day, just let me know if you feel like the RP wont work don't keep me hanging! ^^ as far as what you can expect from me in terms of replies i usually write back once a day or once every other day however it is entirely dependent on my real life schedule so at times it could be even longer or even faster but i.ll always make sure to let you know whichever is the case.

• How many paragraphs do i expect? - Honestly this is entirely dependent on the type of RP & scene that's going on at that time for example we could be in a heavy smut themed rp where i would find it better to have short but more interactive replies compared to when we are in a detailed world building RP which would require larger detailed replies so really as an easy note to go by i'd say keep it longer than at least a few lines what you write should have substance and something for me to go with and you have the right to expect the same from me.

• General expectations from my partner - The single most important i ask of you is to be involved in the story we play whether its one of my plots or your's or one we build together i want you to try to be as creative and interactive in the RP as i would be. By that i mean i would prefer a reply that gives me more than just answering my previous reply, it gives me something new to build on so it makes it easier for me to progress the story in my next reply. In simple terms add your own plot twists! they are fun and move the story along just as you would expect me to do so i'd expect the same from you so don't be shy to step out of the line and add what you like simply because its "my plot" i.ll let you know if it doesn't work but you shouldn't be worried otherwise! ^^

• All in all i am looking more for a partner that's interested in storytelling then just a plot that leads to some smut scene there will be stories where our characters might not even meet for a fair amount of time and as such it would be extremely important for you to pour in your creativity to bring your side of the story to life while i bring mine to life if that makes sense? i hope it does!. I aim to create a story with you that is memorable one that you have poured your heart into. It can indeed contain mature theme's but it won't ever really be the main focus of it unless explicitly stated.

Favorite RP Genre's & Interests ~
  • Historical plots
  • Sci-fi/Cyberpunk themed plots
  • Fantasy (Any type really)
  • Smut focused Slice of life (This is debatable if someone comes along with a good plot that isn't too focused on smut.)
  • Horror/Mystery (I haven't dabbled much in this genre however im quite interested but you'll have to bear with me through the journey!)
  • Anything containing Sexual gore, Scat or any of the extreme's are strict no's.
I don't really write down pairings or to say what kind of characters/plots i prefer before reading about them myself simply because i don't have any i decide based on what it is that im reading and my mood at the time, if you're interested shoot me your idea/plot and if i like it i.ll be up for it regardless of the pairings etc etc... and you can use my plots below as a written example of what i prefer and what my writing style is like if you like what you read hit me up!

One more little thing, if you do intend to do an RP with me with a plot of your own choosing then please do take the time to write out an introduction for the plot, i don't mean to sound offensive here at all please do not take it that way! but it just makes it easier for me to see what i like and what i would want to add etc.. into it.

As far as fandom's go i don't prefer doing them, i've tried and i can never really do justice to it nor does my creativity flow for it so i tend to stay away from those. With that said there are four video game fandoms i am up for, purely because of their RPG nature with the requirement that it has to be consisted of original characters set in the universe of these.

- Dragon age
- The Elder scrolls
- Fallout
- Mass Effect

Long Term Roleplay Plots ~

This will be updated as i think of new plots and such. Most of the plots however will have a central story line with a detailed explanation of the character i.ll be playing as, i leave most of what your character will be/do in the story to you as my partner that's where we both discuss and work out the best way to seamlessly fit your character into the world while the plots are written by me i want you to feel part of it and you'll have as much as i do to discuss the story and to propose an changes etc etc.. you have in mind.

What you play as in all of these plots is up for discussion based on what you feel is the most comfortable, we can both decide on what the best role would be and how to assimilate it into the plot seamlessly.

I take a good amount of time and effort into this plots and the thread itself even though this is amateur writing i'd be really grateful if you just leave a comment if you liked what you read and it made your day even the slightest better it would mean the day for me! ^^ and ofc the plots are susceptible to ill information or plot holes since I've written these as I've gotten the creativity for them without any prior preparation put into them ^^

KiQjjqR.jpg

The plot follows from perspective of Katrya Lyaksandra an orphan turned mercenary born amidst the war yet deemed a rebel by the government, The sole survivor of the Ukrainian Genocide. It is a story of her journey to uncover the answers behind the genocide along with Oleksandr Dudnik (Her mentor and a Veteran Mercenary himself) and Your Character.

Its the year 2245. An ongoing four decade long civil war has torn a once wealthy progressive Ukraine apart, on the west lay the government while over to the east the Rebel's gradually gain ground threatening the very dictatorship of Vladimir Kosnov and his political party. In an attempt to put a halt on the Rebellion Vladimir had announced a pubic execution in Kiev of Boris Karloff the Leader of the Rebellion after he had been captured along with many of his loyalists during a successful yet bloody operation at Zhytomyr in May 22nd 2245. Thousands gathered to take a part of the spectacle, the final nail in the coffin for the so called "freedom fighters" with them countless supporters of the rebellion had come together in an attempt to express their anger at such an insult to the very freedom they had longed for, everyone held their breathe in anticipation of Vladimir's grand speech. Only... he never came nor was it just an execution of the captured... That fateful day is now known as the Ukrainian Genocide of June 21st 2245 the single most horrifying tragedy of the past century in Ukraine.

wRh4Cop.jpg

Set during the end of Cleopatra's rule of Egypt. Follows from the perspective of Ellariya Mahanoum a noble woman of Egypt who is taken prisoner during her marriage with a high ranking Roman General Flavius Augustus who is brutally executed following a mutiny by his own troops by the orders of none other than Octavian himself amidst the growing tensions just before the declaration of war against Cleopatra and Mark Anthony the reasons remain unclear.

Amidst the uncertainty of the Ptolemaic Rule of Egypt, Cleopatra's political strength had weakened and was in danger of ending altogether due to the growing tensions between Octavian and Mark Anthony, while this was not so obvious to many, the more Influential Families of Egypt were quite aware of it among them the Mahanoum Family who were in a position of great power next to the Pharaoh waited patiently to think upon their next move, if the Romans did succeed the family would need an unusual alliance to stay in power, Ellariya recognizing this proposed a marriage between a Legatus Propraetor (General) in the Roman Army "Flavius Augustus" it was the perfect time for Ellariya to consolidate her families power in Egypt under the Romans and a perfect opportunity for Flavius to gain the upper hand in Egypt, what better than to marry the daughter of the most influential family in Egypt? all had seemed well.. until the eve of marriage in Carthage, General Flavius was announced dead.. Assassinated they claimed in his own room by the very people he served.. Romans, the Persian Guard tasked with Ellariya Mahanoum's safety lay slaughtered in pools of blood at the hands of Roman Soldiers.

A distressed Ellariya screamed in horror falling to her knee's as her Parents were dragged out of the Hall in front of her eyes, Surrounded by Roman soldiers with their spears pointed up to her neck as she demanded answers for such treachery, What followed were brief reminders of what had happened, Dragged out in chains... Paraded in through the furiously shouting crowd that took joy in hurling rocks at her... Waking up in the Roman Slave pens shackled beaten and bruised. Her identity had been thrown in the dirt, all that she was.. all that she stood for had been tarnished in a day, all that she remembered as she was dragged along the dirt amidst the chaos was that she would have her vengeance, and those that had wronged her would fear retribution no matter the cost.

Z4EbzFX.jpg

Leon Harper or rather Leona Harper is part of a creed of Assassins and spies who have the uncanny ability to morph into any face they desire so as long as it is of the same gender and once they are in contact of it with the intent of morphing, Leona however is special even among her peers due to her ability to not only swap faces but also into one of any man or woman this has undoubtedly led her to be one of the most proficient and competent among the rest despite being a new recruit placing her in high regards for the Elders in the Creed.

Much to the confusion surrounding her actual gender she has occasionally put out that she prefers to spend most of her time as a woman and to be addressed as Leona rather than her male counterpart "Leon". Whatever the case may be no one can deny her stunningly enchanting appearance regardless of what she chooses to go by.

Centuries ago the very people that are now sought after by the powerful to accomplish their tasks behind closed doors were ostracized after the discovery of their so called "devilish abilities" even actively hunted for and killed out of fear of what they might do if left to their free will. In an attempt to put an end to the suffering the remaining face swappers found the creed we have today under a set of oaths that were never to be broken lest you long for death, the most important out of these was to never use their abilities on anyone outside a given contract.This was the very thing that kept the hatred for the creed at bay while keeping fears and interests of the ones wealthy enough to afford their services in check.

Word had traveled of a fellow Assassin of the creed who had broken the oath resulting in the death of an innocent among the elders then to the rest of the face swappers. It was news that could not be allowed to spread any further and to put an end to the matter silently yet swiftly Leona and the best of the creed were tasked with tracking down the mystery assassin to deal with as they pleased as long as it remained discrete.

Back
Top Bottom