MxM Empire city

Thatch

Knight
Local time
Today 2:43 AM
Pronouns
He/him
Empire city, 2030, Alternate universe #254

The city, at it's founding was once a utopia for all races and supernatural kind.

A war, decades in the making, rages between two gangs, splitting the city in half and leaving it in a controlled state of chaos, teetering on the edge of the abyss. The Kings, strict, unforgiving, ruled with an iron fist by Grayson Nighshade, a werewolf centuries in age who rules the north and east sides of the city, keeping the riches of the city circulating only through the wealthiest and upstanding families. The Chaffons, led by a demented, untrustworthy vampire by the name of Foreth Hunxley. He controlled the south and west sides of the city, feeding the broken economy drugs and black market cybernetics to keep them subdued and compliant as his forces, just as deranged and erratic as he, suck the city dry of not only it's resources but the lifeblood of it's scared citizens.

Details: I'd prefer a literate, long-term RP partner. One on one, but I will occasionally play multiple characters to move the story along. Looking for a dominant partner to play a character of any rank on the other side of the war. I've got a LOT of ideas here! An I'm so excited about it! Please message me if you're interested <3

Back
Top Bottom