MxF Enchanting Erotica, a request thread

Currently reading:
MxF Enchanting Erotica, a request thread

Morrigan

Serf
Local time
Today 2:35 PM
~~ Who am I?
You can call me Morrigan and my goal on this site is to create captivating stories together with someone like-minded. I'm seeking someone that isn't afraid of darker themes, who loves writing erotica as much as I do and who is comfortable roleplaying a character that's dominant.

I'm going to try to keep my introduction thoroughly, yet brief. It's though a hard task, considering I'm someone who easily can write paragraphs and paragraphs of texts without even realizing it. I consider myself an advanced roleplayer and while I find writing easy, I have to mention that English is not my first language and therefore, if there is an error or something like that, please be understandable and ask me to edit if you are struggling to understand me.

I mainly write erotica, preferably a story that dwells on the themes and ideas concerning BDSM. I enjoy both realistic stories, that actually concerns the ethics of this lifestyle, but I have a soft spot for more elaborate and "unrealistic" tales. I'm a huge sucker (get it?) for vampires or anything that's demonic in nature. And while I adore this genre, I sometimes try other genres that are more story-focused, but it has to be something extraordinary to grasp my cravings.

The last thing I have to say, before moving on to the next section, is where I live and my availability. My timezone is UTC +01:00 (Central Europe Time) and I'm someone who will not reply to a post straight away after you have posted. I tend to take my time and concerning my everyday life, I probably can post once or twice a week.

~~ Rules & Courtesy
As I have already mentioned, I'm someone who enjoys smut. But not in the way that I'm searching for sex. I enjoy creating stories that use smut to advance the plot. I enjoy creating stories that use sexual themes to enhance a story and give meaning to it. Two people just having sex without any consequences, except they had a great time together, won't do anything for me. I enjoy expanding the boundaries of reality and fantasy, in the form of smut. I believe most of my stories will be posted in The Forbidden Sanctum, so if that's not your cup of tea, I do not blame you.

And while I'm at the subject, here are some of the kinks I enjoy (and not enjoy):

Kinks that I like:
  • Bondage (Light to Heavy)
  • Pain (Spanking, torture & slapping)
  • Toys
  • Master x Slave
  • Romance
  • Slave training
  • Discipline
  • Orgasm control/denial
  • Pseudo-rape (I don't like straight-up rape, but rather when one of the participants may question themselves)
  • M x F
  • F x F
  • Multiply partners (though not a harem, but rather threesomes or gangbangs for a scene or two)
  • Bloodplay (only for vampire roleplays)
  • 18+ characters
Kinks I don't like:
  • Incest
  • Fisting
  • Unusual growth
  • Extreme body parts
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Anything that includes toilet play or watersports

~~ Stories & Ideas
I have more than just a couple of ideas, but some happen to be not set in stone and I'm interested to come up with something together. The first section includes short prompts I have come up with, that's open for any changes. The other section is for stories I have a general idea for, but as always, I'm open to discussing them together, so we create something we both will enjoy writing and reading together.

Settings & Genres:
  • Modern
  • Twisted realities
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, demons, etc)
  • Historical (preferably 18th, 19th or early 20th century)
  • BDSM
  • "Realistic Fantasy" (think something like GoT)
  • Tales of Forbidden Love

Fleeting Ideas:
  • MC is trying to escape her past but ends up finding YC sex cult. Set in the mid 20th century.
  • YC is a vampire hunter, who ends up hunting MC who shows up to be YC's past lover.
  • MC gets invited to a local BDSM club. YC is captivated by her and wants to be her mentor.

Stories
Unless stated, all of these plots are open!

Speaking of the Devil
Setting: modern & supernatural Kinks/Themes: demons, adultery, seduction, kinky, blackmailing, scandals & drama

Your character is a popular politician, who has risen to fame due to his witty, but smart rhetorics in debates and also have a very approachable personality. And a big plus, rumors say that he doesn't seem to hide any skeletons in his closet.

That is until he encounters my character. She is the complete opposite of everything he is and stands for. She is vile and selfish, yet tempting in more ways than one. The two aren't supposed to be attracted to each other, but after a tipsy night together, everything is changed.

It was an innocent, drunken mistake - yet for some reason, he can't stop coming back. The unknown vixen is intoxicating and just like any dangerous substance, he demands more and more. Slowly, he is turning into a downward spiral, filled with lust and sinful activities. But who is the mysterious woman and why has she targeted him?

I'm seeking someone who loves a mix of story and smut, and who isn't afraid of darker themes.

Ownership (on hold)

Setting: alternative universe (historical or modern) Kinks/Themes: master x slave, slave training, psuedo-rape, gangbangs, sex toys, bondage.

This was a roleplay I did, enjoyed a lot, but unfortunately, fell through because my partner took a break. I would like to give this one a try again because it's something I have always craved for.

In a distant future (or perhaps an alternative universe?), the world has turned cruel and
hierarchic. Politicians, the wealthiest and royals are the ruling class, while the unfortunate poor are at the bottom. However, the ones that have no say in this unfair society are thralls. Acting as obedient slaves with little to no say, they are considered as some sort of vermin, yet as something very valuable. People desire to own one, but the price is high and usually, it's only the richest that can afford one.

Your character will be a member of the ruling class. He can be anything from a successful business owner, the Crown Prince of some small, made up a nation or someone that has climbed from one class to another through some questionable or illegal methods. And because of his position, he has several enemies that want to see him fail. One of them is my character's father. He planned to overthrown or perhaps even assassinate YC but got caught and with that, he and his family were condemned as outcasts. But MC's father tries to redeem himself, desperate to keep his status and honor. He ends up selling his only daughter and child as a slave and the one who ends up purchasing her is your character!

I'm seeking someone that isn't afraid of playing a character that's a bit cruel or/and sadistic. I enjoy erotic roleplays, where the sex scenes are used to create an interesting story. And while I'm at it, be prepared that my character will not obey the first thing she does.

~~ Contacting me

Please, send me a PM if you are interested! I prefer that you don't post in this thread and instead contact me directly. <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom