FxF Enchantment's Divide

Currently reading:
FxF Enchantment's Divide

prettykittythekitten

I wish I was a man so that I can be a drag queen.
Local time
Today 3:36 PM
Aylan is a beautiful faerie with exceptional skills in Glamour and Magick, which in her younger life brought Titania and Oberon to use her in espionage against Maeve and Madoc during the war between the Seelie and Unseelie courts. However, she soon grew to hate both sides, for neither were truly good, and both sides were using slimy tactics. She fractured off and became an Solitary Fae, choosing to stay as such even after the war ended.

At the time of the roleplay, Aylan has been watching a young human girl for about 17 years from the Wood. This girl has a strange affinity with sensing the Fae world, but yet has never seen past Aylan's Glamours. In the last 3 years, Aylan's love had grown simply from admiration to romantic, and she feared never being able to be with the woman she loved due to Faerie Law and human societal rules.

However, the young girl is almost of age, and her parents are searching for a suitor for their eldest daughter in hopes of bringing them even further up the social ladder. Aylan now has a dangerous choice; break Faerie Law and risk her life in hopes that the girl will love her back or lose her forever.

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
-Please, please, please... I am a writer. I go to school for creative writing. So yes, my replies will be about 3 paragraphs. Any more and I feel like it's hard for me to respond without god-modding, but any less is hard for me to respond to. So be around that. Also, good grammar is a must. I cringe at even average grammar.
-Your character is a human, so I do not expect you to know what Seelie, Unseelie, Solitary, Titania, Oberon, Maeve, Madoc, and Faerie Laws are. In fact, it might be better if you don't, simply so that whenever Aylan explains this stuff to your character, you are actually learning about it and aren't bored by reading it. It's a fun bit of lore, I promise.
-Also, faeries don't usually use their real names, since it can be used against them. Aylan is not her real name, it is the name she goes by. Maybe she will tell you her real name, maybe not, who knows? Depends on how the roleplay goes.
-It is set in medieval times.
-Just because I am on every day does not mean that I will reply every day. But I will try to post at least once a week. If I forget, just PM me and I'll get right to it.
-Your character should not fall in love with Aylan right away. There is a stigma amongst humans about the Fae, so she should feel scared by nurture, but by nature be intrigued. The Fae are attractive, but in a somewhat... alien sort of way. It's kind of like the whole Golden Ratio. If someone's facial ratios are close to the Golden Number, they tend to be more attractive, but when you get too close, it starts to creep people out. The average faerie facial ratios are much closer to the Golden Number than the average humans. Beauty in the Human Face and the Golden Ratio Here is more information on this. I spent literally a whole semester studying this a few years back, and it is one of the most interesting things in the world, actually.
-I like discussing plot with my partners, so no, I don't know exactly where this will go. That whole "dangerous choice" thing is not rhetorical. Not all stories end in happily ever after. We will have to see where it takes us.

Still with me? Sweet. Bonus points for you. There's more. Sorry. Not really though.

Fill out the following character skeleton and PM it to me. I do reserve the right to say no or ask to make slight changes if I do not feel that Aylan would actually be interested in your character.

Name:
Hobbies:
Personality:
History:
Picture: (real or realistic art is fine, no anime please)

Alright, cool, we're done! Thanks for sticking around!

Back
Top Bottom