MxF Enemies Together (War Romance. CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Currently reading:
MxF Enemies Together (War Romance. CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyImLate

Literate Explorer
Local time
Today 7:06 PM
It's 2003 during the Iraq war, and the American squad has advanced in Iraq territory, hoping for an ambush at a local Iraqi village. After a brief meeting and a discussion-of-plans, American soldiers are unexpectedly attacked by members of the Republic Gaurd. Due to the intense warfare above, the ground managed to collapse below them, trapping soldiers underneath the ground. Some, were unable to escape.

I'm searching for an adult female partner for this role-play. I'm hoping for a person that can fit in the role of this character. Anything underlined can be changed. I want you comfortable as the character you play: you'd play a rather harsh, war driven southern woman who has been pretty much hateful towards the Iraqi's ever since 9/11 occurred, not doing anything about it that day, perhaps losing someone she loved because of it, carrying a hatred for the Iraqi's ever since. Shooting her enemies due to her hate, her and her team will get caught in cross-fire, resulting in a hefty battle between the two sides. The terrain around them begins to collapse, caving some soldiers in. Being trapped in a very small and dusty underground hold with no way out, the southern woman is not trapped alone, but with someone she might not enjoy: someone from the other team that has his own story.

This is a romance/story role-play, set I'm the early 2000's during the Iraq war between two enemies with different life stories and different reasonings for being in the war. Will the hate continue to flow, or will new bonds be created? This would flow like a book as they would be trapped for days and have to help one another to survive, despite their differences.

Searching for a literate partner who can write usually over 2,000 characters a response, though sometimes it can be smaller if our characters are simply just talking. This would be an 18+, NSFW role-play as there would obviously be war, violence, death, and perhaps a sexual scene later on. This can continue after the war is over, if my partner so wishes. If anyone is interested, please allow me to know. I apologize for the smaller thread, but I would much more enjoy talking to someone who is interested about it. I enjoy Discord, too. Thank you.

Last edited:
Still looking. Been craving more active partners.

If you like the post and are interested, please message me. I try not to message people if they only like it, since usually people tell me they aren't interested in it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom