FxF ENF Sub/Dom Forced Nudity RP

TwilightThorn

Knight
Local time
Today 7:07 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Scenario: (FxF or FxM)

You've been idolizing this person for months now, ever since you met them in one of your classes. You managed to get their phone number when you were assigned them as a partner in a group project, and one day you finally worked up the courage to ask them for coffee one evening. They say yes after a few days of ghosting you, and you've done it. You've scored a date with your longtime crush.

The date goes better than expected, the two of you chat for a while about your academics, your favorite shows and movies, and the whole time they seem to have a strange infatuation with you. They look at you the same way a kid might look at a kitten at the pet shop. You can't help but feel flustered by the way they seem to be constantly undressing you in their mind.

An hour goes by, and to your surprise, they ask you to be their girlfriend at the end of the date. Of course you agree right away, ecstatic and shocked at your surprise. As you celebrate in your head, though, they mention that they have a few conditions for being with them.

First and foremost, your new partner stipulates that the clothing you wear is a privilege, and reserves the right to grant - or take away - said privilege at any time. If they ask you to strip, you strip, and will be expected to remain naked until they say otherwise. Time and place are not important; when they ask you to strip, you have thirty seconds to get naked or they'll be forced to call off the relationship.

Your embarrassment toward public nudity is of no concern to them, and in fact, they find your embarrassment adorable, and will probably only increase it as time goes on.

The other stipulation is that you are to obey whatever they ask of you in any scenario. They want you to grab them a drink? Better hurry. They want you to masturbate in public? Better get going, but don't you dare cum until they give permission.

Of course, you have to get something out of this, right? So long as you're a good girl, you'll be given genuine love and affection and your partner will promise to protect you all the time, so no harm will ever come to you from strangers. People are bound to stare, and that is encouraged, but touching is only allowed by your partner or anyone they give permission to. Your partner really loves you, and that shows in the way they talk to you, and despite your near constant embarrassment, it is worth it for all the praise and affection you will get for being so good.

Expectations:

I usually write about a paragraph or so for responses, with a decent amount of detail. I don't expect full novels, but try not to respond with just a single line of dialogue, I would like the story to actually progress to some extent with each response.

Additionally, I don't often involve gratuitous sex scenes in my RPs, I'm okay with masturbation and a few scenes here and there, but the constant nudity and embarrassment should always remain the primary focus.

I will likely be active on here most weekdays, and even more on weekends, I plan to check for replies once every few hours. I'd prefer someone active enough to engage with the RP once or more a day, at minimum, but I completely understand that people have lives outside of here, I do myself, so don't worry if you fall a bit behind at any point, I just don't want one message every week, I'd prefer things go a bit faster than that.

I really want to emphasize that this relationship between dom/sub may involve near constant humiliation, but the love is absolutely still there. Your partner still loves and adores you, and wants to show you that, just as long as the stipulations are followed. I'd prefer the dom to be understanding of the sub's pleas for clothing and for release, but that does not mean they will oblige them. Whatever they say still goes.

My kinks should be pretty obvious, but I'll list a few in more specific detail here: Public humiliation, forced nudity, dub con, non con, feet, yuri, orgasm denial or edging, ENF, covering one's nudity with their hands, begging for clothing or for orgasm.

LIMITS: toilet play/bodily fluids, blood/excessive violence, anal, watersports (pee is okay in the context of humiliation, however, in fact, i encourage it)

ALSO: I actually wrote this imagining that I'd be the sub, since I am more frequently the dom in scenarios like this, just to ensure that things stay on track, and I want to switch things up a bit, but I can easily go either way. I just ask that if you play the dom role, keep the scenario in mind so you don't just be flat out mean.

This RP will involve OCs, probably college students or the like, and I'm personally hoping for an FxF relationship, but I'm open to the dom being either sex AS LONG AS THE SUB IS FEMALE. Not looking for male sub characters.

Hello there! I am a switch and desperately looking to role play (I want to be a good girl, and I want to give you what you need, but please bear in mind I am feeling extra subby right now đŸ˜…). I'd love to have fun with you, to add to this story if you'd like and if you want to… How do you want us to start this?

Hello there! I am a switch and desperately looking to role play (I want to be a good girl, and I want to give you what you need, but please bear in mind I am feeling extra subby right now đŸ˜…). I'd love to have fun with you, to add to this story if you'd like and if you want to… How do you want us to start this?
Hello! I would absolutely love to roleplay with you. If you like this plot, we can work out the details in DMs and I can start a thread, or you can check out the reply on my more recent thread for some more plot ideas, if you like!

Hey. I'm a sub and am looking to rp. I know you would like a dom but I don't feel comfortable being dom unless I have rped with someone for a while.

I never said I had to have a dom, I can go either way no problem. What kind of story are you interested in?

I honestly have no idea. I don't mind. Maybe romantic

Back
Top Bottom