All Enhanced mercenary for hire

Currently reading:
All Enhanced mercenary for hire

Zhazha

Chaos Incarnate
Local time
Tomorrow 5:41 AM
Welcome, welcome! Please stay and hear my story!

About me:
I'm a 28 years old roleplayer with many years of writing experience, English isn't my native language since that's dutch. But you can count on the fact, that I am doing my utmost best to use proper grammar while still keeping my post interesting to read!
My posts are usually between 200-400 words, depending on the scene and the speed usually between 1-3 days that I reply back.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a roleplay partner that is willing to do some world-building on this particular story. Someone who can give a reply at least once a week, and won't move the scenes too fast. This plot will also contain themes like drug abuse, rape, and other darker themes so this is the trigger warning for that. If you don't want to write that, this is not the story for you. ;)
The last thing, I really like to expand on this world, so while we will both have our main characters, side characters are something I do expect both of us to write. The same goes for naming places and families, I'm keeping that all open for us to decide together~

The story: Enhanced mercenary for hire
Theme: Mafia, gangsters

The city is home for centuries to three major crime syndicates(names for us to decide), they are near untouchables as they have most of the police and politicians on their payroll. The only ones who can harm them are themselves, as the syndicates are in a constant turf war over territory, supply lines, and policies that they want to be enforced. In the beginning, this was fought mostly with money and hired mercenaries. Men and women, usually ex-military who vowed loyalty to one syndicate family and fought for a never-ending war. But as the years went on they discovered new ways to fight and tip the scales.

This new way of warfare came in the form of drugs, incredibly strong performance-enhancing drugs that were created for their soldiers. When the drug was taken, they gained super-strength, speed, agility, and senses that surpassed any regular humans for a limited amount of time. Super-soldiers, one might even call them. Amazing right? Not really, as the drug caused heavy withdrawal symptoms and shortened one's lifespan immensely. This side-effect didn't matter to everyone, and in the shadows, this drug landed in more than just the syndicate soldiers' hands. Prostitutes started taking it to keep up with outrageous client demands, thrill-seekers took it for the mere idea of being more than human for just a second and street fighters used it to bring their fight to the next level of entertainment. With this spread of the drug, a new side-effect was soon discovered. Those born from the same drug users were genetically altered, inheriting all the traits the drug caused without needing to actually consume it on a regular. Not many of these kids made it past childhood as their bodies were rather unstable and unable to handle their newfound powers. But the few that did survive are highly sought after by the syndicate families. (Some families even going as far as forcing prostitutes to birth these kids for them, so they can keep a close eye on them and increase the chance of them surviving, by doing so instilling unwavering loyalty in them)

Here is where our actual story starts: MC is one of these permanently enhanced humans, ever since he was a teen he'd been working as a mercenary for one of the families. But the one who he worked for has recently died, leaving him currently unemployed. This is where YC pops in, in need of an extra pair of strong hands.

Who YC is(including gender) is totally up to you, here are some ideas to start off with:
  • A prostitute, who recently escaped from her pimp/lover/boss/abusive boyfriend​
  • A youngster from one of the Syndicate families, who wants power​
  • Another enhanced human, maybe somewhat of a freedom fighter​
  • A doctor in the slums, who cares for all the renegade enhanced humans​
  • Something else...surprise me hehe​

Please private message me if you're interested in this plot!
Thank you, for reading <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom