Enter All Ye Who Seek Adventure

Currently reading:
Enter All Ye Who Seek Adventure

The Lion

Primarch
Local time
Today 2:32 PM
Hail to the King Baby,

The King has returned baby, its been a long time since Ive been on the site I figured this was the perfect time to update this request thread. Things are still the same in that I dont usually come to the board with anything uber specific in mind. I love to world build and to do that with my partners on an RP. I do enjoy Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Horror and am trying to make it as a writer, so there may be shelved ideas that I had for books that havent been working out that I may dust off and offer as an option but like I said before I like to find something both my partner and I will enjoy and can build together. I also happen to think its a great way to build a writing relationship and keep open dialogue on what we would like to see happen in OOC. This is still my preferred way to set up a story.

I really enjoy creature feature type horror, or psychological/ghost horror, stuff like Werewolves and Vampires does appeal to me, but so do Eldritch Horrors and stuff where you arent sure if everything is real or all in the protagonists head. My favorite movies to draw inspiration from are The Wolfman (the classic, not the remake, love the tragedy of it), the Babadook (to this day my brother and I still disagree on the ending), A Nightmare on Elm Street and IT (Both have a great villain as well as preying on people at their most vulnerable)

As for Fantasy I love High Fantasy and can do stuff like Dwarves and Elves and all that but I like it more to create a unique world with its own creatures and beings, this tends to be the brunt of my writing but I do have a few ideas that involve the classic fantasy races.

Now as for Fandom, there are a few Im willing to do. Right now Im fixated on Harry Potter and wouldnt mind doing that. But I could maybe be persuaded to a few others. Im not very big on Fandom because I usually prefer to let the authors tell there own stories but there are a few worlds out there where I dont see the harm of adding onto them.

I consider myself semi-lit to literate though in this context I dont worry about some of the finer grammar niceties like adding an apostrophe to don't and stuff like that. Im looking solely for story, no smut. I dont mind there being romance between the two characters but keep it PG to soft PG-13. Im not above the occasional raunchy joke. As for my writing limit when I have the time and feel inspired I can do 3 to 5 easily, maybe even more, but if Im busy and cant devote as much time to it it can be as little as a paragraph per post. I also tend to match what Im given. I dont expect every post to be a novel but I do like something to work with.

I do enjoy chatting out of the RP with my partners so we can plan and Im very willing to work with said partners to make sure we are both enjoying ourselves so if you have an idea please feel free to share and Im happy to listen, ultimately this is a two person effort so we both should get enjoyment from it. Anyway I hope that helps and I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh! Oh! I seek adventure!

I too am a fan of horror. But…

Well, you know the mean girl in horror movies who gets what's coming to her by the villain/monster/baddie. Yeah, dat's me!

Back
Top Bottom