MxF Enter the Sky Lounge

Cyrus McRae

Everyone’s favorite Truck Driver
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:23 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Cyrus here welcome to the Sky Lounge. A classy bar on the top floor that offers the best views in the house! Won't you sit and have a drink with the bartender? We have a broad selection between the wine, dine, and having yourself a good time. I've been role-playing for about 10+ years as I've lost count at this point. I've done everything from one liners to multi paragraphs and novella. As a writer however, I prefer multi-para much more. The more detail you give me, the more detail I will give you. Sounds fair, right?

If anything below strikes your fancy, I ask that you please PM me rather than replying below. I'd like to keep things here organized.

I don't mind OOC talk in the slightest. In fact, I encourage it! Nothing makes a story great like when two people are on the same wavelength and it shows in the material when others read it.

I can roleplay a broad spectrum of scenes. From a simple coffee shop and bar scene all the way up to full scale wars. Typically I stay within the Sci-fi, SoL, Supernatural (pro wolf) and Fantasy realms but if a plot is good enough, I don't mind stepping out of my comfort circle. I do roleplay certain video games as well. Inquire within.

Typically, I stay away from Fandoms. OCxOC always has worked best for me.

Open spots for Rps: 1/1

Frequency: I am usually able to post about once a week depending on what's going on in my life. I ask that my partner be able to reply AT LEAST once a week. After two week with no word of my partner being missing or any replies within that time, I will consider the roleplay inactive.

Departure: Life happens to everyone and I'm no stranger to this. I'll do my best to let you know if I'm not feeling something, or am stepping away from the site. Please give me the same courtesy.

Action: I would say a high of my roleplays hold some action to it. That doesn't mean let me do all of the killing and horrific stuff.

Romance: All for it. Support it. But let's remember that there's something called a 'plot' to be had. Smut is okay too but there's a time and a place for everything. Smut-centric RPs are acceptable too long as it's discussed beforehand.

Catch 22: I will not role play pairings such as supernatural creature x ordinary human female unless you have a pretty solid plot.

Kinks: I'd like to say I'm pretty open minded about this one. A F-list available for viewing should it be requested.

PLOTS

I'm not just so fixated on my own plots. If you have an idea, bring to me for a yes or no. For the time being, my current pre thought out plots are below:

Thank you for taking time to read this.

Let us be great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom