The Sanctum's Satanic Imp
Staff member
Sheriff
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:18 PM
Pronouns
Imp
(This is about my current roleplay with JamesMartin)

Born a farm girl but forever a slave. His personal thrall on which he left his mark. He robbed her of all that was left for her to love. Bruised and stole her! Her silent night terrors. His prideful dreams. Demanding her to serve the lord she would come to one day fear. Not the pain she would endure. Words that poisoned her very being, yet, she would do just that. 'Better for her this way' was the heavy truth. She did desire her freedom, but, she yearned for something else too..

Something she could only obtain from him.

The both them were children of the elements. She was of Earth where he was a creation of all. That was her fascination. He craved woman's flesh while she longed for his instruction. Guidance she would have to work hard for by gaining his trust and implore him to allow her to serve him; both with her body and expertise. Her service to him would be well worth the scars and violet bruises he would leave. All to show that nothing is whole if it is not first broken.

These were the beginnings of her 'Elements of Captivity'.
*Opens with a black screen accompanied with distant sounds of clashing swords paired with battle cries and lives lost. Heavy armored footsteps are heard closer to viewer as they near a woman who sounds as she is quivering in fear when the voice belonging to the footsteps speaks "Not even an elemental can escape the slave's mark forever."*

Back
Top Bottom