Sunshine Riptide
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:50 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Life Serial

Episode III

A boy, born with a condemning mark on the inside of his left wrist, was trained alongside his older twin in the art of the hunt from the time he could walk. Unaware his family knew he bore the mark of a vampire's mate, they trained him to destroy the very thing he was meant to protect. His heart, unlike his twin's, had always looked for a way out, and he had finally made one.

Out on his own, Dylan De Voeux has given up his life as a vampire slayer. A doctor now in his own right, his decision caused strife within his family. Claiming him the blood traitor they had always declared him to be, Dylan only maintains contact with his older twin Derrick. A silent support should Derrick ever need him.

A cut off phone call from the last family member had Dylan racing to the woods to save his brother's life, unaware the vampire he was chasing down was the one who owned his mark…...

*Scene opens with a blond male carrying a bow, wooden arrow notched and ready, running through the woods, whispering his brother's name*

***A short prologue for my character in an active roleplay with @RawrHappi

Back
Top Bottom