Unspecified Ethereal web.

Currently reading:
Unspecified Ethereal web.

Matsumota

The desert rose
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:20 PM
Hello, I am seeking a partner to perhaps engage in a long-term role play with one of my favorite characters. As far as the plot I am open minded, though due to her heritage and worldview I am certain she is a bit more limited than most.

Dementia is an arch devil, an old entity who seeds planes with her children creating new life in empty worlds. Though a devil this arachnid entity views herself as the goddess of creation. Often she slumber under veiled shadow, a realm of heartless stone skies and eternal darkness. Venturing from the realm either to evade torpor, hunt, or seek a entertainment or a mate. Meddling in mortal affairs to cause a chaotic ripple and observe the long-term consequence from afar.

While she can be a villain often perceived as one, the truth is she fits in between. Capable of saving and consuming life pending on her desires. Before you ask no she doesn't have an arachnid bottom. Well not that she carries with her anyway.

I know this is a bit odd but I am looking for someone to help develop my favorite character with as well as introduce her to this community.

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or ideas. Or post here...thanks.

Last edited:
As far as the plot is concerned, I weave my stories based on the others involved. As what works for an Ethereal being made flesh may not always fit a mortal character, or a Mer, or an angel. I am not opposed to a romance RP, though I prefer to avoid smut. I'd prefer more of an action theme wherein either my character is seen as a monster or threat by narrowminded locals, or assist in ending another threat out of sheer boredom. Other possible plots can be centered around an expedition into the vast networks of tunnels under the White Desert Empire, Cultist seeking to disturb their Goddess be it NPC or your own being the cultist or anything centered around the legion of species/children she has birthed.

As far as Length I multiPara. I don't care about my partner's Length aside from one line or multiline length I tend to find a bit lacking for my taste. Though I love detail, be it your characters psyche or the environment.

Now this being said, if you have any other ideas I am open-minded. Keep in mind though a few concepts won't work as she is an established character and not someone I manipulate based on a storyline to fit in. Can't wait to hear from you, either here on this thread or over a Private message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom