MxF EU, EET time zone, looking to be your brainstormer

Currently reading:
MxF EU, EET time zone, looking to be your brainstormer

Tzeko1990

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:27 AM
Hello,
I am a dominant male looking for submissive a girl/woman preferred from the EET time zone or max 3-4 hours difference between us for a long-term/no ERP partner. I can write between 2 and 5 PC lines, and 2-3 paragraphs, depending on the situation. I have no plot and i am open to suggestions, if you want to share your ideas and come up with a plot together that we both like, dm me. I like to do whatever I want with your already-made characters. With them, we can make a plot that pleases both of us. That way it will be more interesting for both of them and not just for me proposing scenarios.

I prefer more in smut, but i can make 50/50 or 60/40 if you want.

- Kinks: submissive women, rough mouth, normal breasts, ahegao, excessive semen, stepparents/siblings, tying a woman up, thighs, ass, toned/slim/sweet figure, elves, revealing clothes, lingerie, oral sex, rough/passionate, boobs, ass, twerking, romance, multiple men x one woman, and more.

- Limits: Common blacklists as well as futas, children, reverse males, furries/anthros, monsters, animals, NTR-related kinks, and ugly/old men. Don't request/add these for my roleplays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom