Unspecified Everyone welcome! (FxF / FxM)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Everyone welcome! (FxF / FxM)

Arditi

Serf
Local time
Today 8:57 AM
Hello! I don't care what your real gender is. Everyone are welcome here!

Nobody is dominant or submissive all the time. How much kinky shit there is in a story depends on context. Counting paragraphs for length is pointless, because a paragraph can be just one sentence, so counting words is much better. However, the length of posts depends on the situation in the story. It can't always be super long or super short. How creative and active someone is in planning is painfully obvious within just a couple of posts. And when it comes to posting schedules, they change depending on the time of the year and personal situation. Most people should understand that. I do my best follow my own thoughts on all this. I really try to be the best I can be and give you all of my attention!

I like it when things are lewd. Everything from being smacked on the ass and groped to wearing lascivious outfits or walking around with something up my butt is good stuff. I also love milk. Milk is good for your bones and teeth, but also sexy as Hell. As for writing about actual intercourse, I'm more of the short-and-intense kind of person that likes a bit of violence and wetness. I'm also very open minded and I don't shame anyone for their kinks regardless of what they are.

Anyway, I'll pitch some stuff here. However, this is just to make some suggestions of my own. I'm open to pretty much anything. My roles are in bold.
  • The wife has been sexually frustrated lately. She has been having vivid dreams about something specific. One day, she approaches her husband with her wishes, which is for him to fuck other women in front of her.
  • A city has been overrun by a cartel. Two cop partners take matters into their own hands when the city finally falls into total chaos and mayhem.
  • Queen Bee hasn't cared much for school. Now that things are coming to an end, she really needs some grades. However, one of her teachers isn't as easily persuaded as the others.
  • A Nosferatu Baroness wants an heir, so she seduced and turns a young girl. During the training process, they develop a close relationship.
  • Two friends win the ultimate lottery together. They quit their jobs and travel the world. During their adventure, they develop a relationship.
Please drop me a PM if you're interested in any of my suggestions, or if you have a suggestion yourself!

Back
Top Bottom